ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

IDEA: Shell extension to show total play time of media clips

<< < (9/41) > >>

MilesAhead:
If I could suggest one feature to make drag & drop more convenient.. maybe a simple save of screen position to the .ini file and open at last saved? (maybe even optional with a checkbox?)  That way I can have it come up in one corner of the screen and drag from explorer windows etc..

(edit: btw the checkbox isn't really important.  If deleting the xy location from the .ini file will have it open in the center of the desktop then recovery from a case where the app opens off screen is available.  Doesn't happen that often anyway even with simple xy position save.)

skwire:
Done.   :)  Webpage | Download

v1.0.7 - 2009-07-24
    + PlayTime's size & position is now saved.  (Thanks, MilesAhead)
    ! Toolbar icons were not displaying properly under Vista64 and Win7.

garbanzo:
this is an excellent little app, skwire! many thanks!

would you consider adding the ability to send files to it via the command line? i would love to add a button in Directory Opus to send selected media files to PlayTime.

:Thmbsup:

skwire:
this is an excellent little app, skwire! many thanks!
would you consider adding the ability to send files to it via the command line? i would love to add a button in Directory Opus to send selected media files to PlayTime.
 :Thmbsup:
-garbanzo (July 27, 2009, 03:18 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the compliments.  Would a standard context menu option be sufficient?  Right-click a selection -->  Add to PlayTime.

skwire:
I just added a shell extension option as well as commandline support for adding files/folders.  If you'd like to test, download the latest snapshot build:  Download v1.0.7.56

To use the shell extension, simply enable it from the "Extra" menu.  Once enabled, you should see a new "Add to PlayTime" option when you right click a selection of files/folders in your file manager.  The commandline stuff should be the standard [c:\path\to\PlayTime.exe "%1"] where %1 equals the files/folders you want to load.

Both options seem to work for me under XP SP2 but I'd appreciate feedback if they work on your system as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version