Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site December 22, 2014, 02:30:04 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Free DonationCoder.com Member Kit: Submit Request.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: request: midbutton time  (Read 2976 times)
elpresi

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: March 08, 2009, 02:46:34 PM »

Hi,
thanks for a great app! I use it along gmote to intuitively place my windows (gmote for minimizing, maximizing, close, etc..)

My preferred way of placing windows is with the mid button, which I also heavily use to open new links in Firefox.
It would be great if one could increase the midbutton trigger time so as to avoid using Gridmove unadvertedly
(if one is quick it does not interfere, by it would be great to give some extra leeway)

Thanks
jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 04:52:45 PM »

Hi elpresi!
Which GridMove are you running?

I added that option a few versions ago, but only on the .ini file.
Just go to your gridmove folder, open the GridMove.exe.ini file in notepad, and change "MButtonTimeout" to something higher. Save and reload GridMove and you're good to go Wink

elpresi

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 05:19:40 PM »

Thanks a lot! I have it now tweaked to my taste!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.026s | Server load: 0.07 ]