ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Removed Areas > C#

Some nice C# tutorials by dc member kyrathaba

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
Some very nice, gentle C# tutorials by dc member kyrathaba:

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=7558.0

kyrathaba:
Hey, thanks for the recognition :)

Also, let me just put out there that I'm willing to take requests/suggestions for particular programming projects to be used as fodder for these tutorials.  In some cases, suggestions may be able to be implemented as I go along creating the main series.  In others, I may need to do a sort of ancillary series to flesh out a requested mini-series of tutorials.

I myself really like the ability to combine frame-by-frame stills with interspersed animation.  I haven't really had much impetus to add voice.  In the distant past one or two people suggested including audio along with these tutorials; but my concern has remained that this would dramatically inflate the size and loading times for the tutorials.  Thoughts?

mouser:
i think your way is much more helpful.. as long as you are willing to go through the effort.  from my standpoint the real advantage of voice is you can just record a movie and narrate it as you go and get it done a lot quicker.  with your approach it has to take a lot longer for you to build the tutorial -- but i think it makes it easier to follow.

kyrathaba:
You're right:  it does take more effort with Wink than with Camtasia.  The version of Wink I use, 2.0, includes the ability to add .WAV files to your SWF production.  So voice will be an option.

What would really be cool would be if I could import fragments of flash animation from Camtasia into Wink projects, but I don't think there's any way to do that.

kyrathaba:
Hey folks,

I've reformatted the online C# tutorials page of my little corner of DC, to increase readability. 

Also, I've added yet another C# tutorial.  This one is the fourth in the current series, and my thirteenth overall.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version