Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 30, 2014, 07:22:30 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the full one-year retrospective report on DonationCoder.com.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Extreme Change  (Read 2799 times)
hollowlife1987
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: March 05, 2009, 10:21:59 PM »

Howdy yall, erm, hi everyone i just wanted to start a new thread since i got a major makeover and if anyone else gets one or had one post pics story or what ever. smiley

so i went from this

to this

what do you guys think also post some of your extreme change story can be anything from appearance to what you drive or computer or anything at all smiley
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 12:43:44 AM »

Fun idea for a thread.. let's see what people come up with.. smiley
nosh
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 12:57:29 AM »

[post deleted]
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 11:12:14 AM by nosh; Reason: personal pics removed » Logged
kyrathaba
N.A.N.Y. Organizer
Honorary Member

while(! dead_horse){beat}

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 07:25:32 AM »

I went from this:

to this:

« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 07:46:25 AM by kyrathaba » Logged

Win 7 Home Premium 64bit-SP1 AMD Athlon II X2 220 Socket AM3 (938) @ 2.1GHz 6GB RAM Firefox 26.0
_________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm fighting against patent trolls. Join me and tell your representative to support the #SHIELDAct: https://eff.org/r.b6JJ /via @EFF

My DC page: http://kyrathaba.dcmembers.com | My blog: http://williambryanmiller.com/ | Proofreading Service: http://bit.ly/1fQSqQP

Dell[a]
Honorary Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 06:32:26 PM »

hollow, why on earth did you cut your beautiful long hair? I mean, don't get me wrong, you look good with your "new look".... just.... that was awesome hair.  tongue
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 11:33:06 PM »

hollow, why on earth did you cut your beautiful long hair? I mean, don't get me wrong, you look good with your "new look".... just.... that was awesome hair.  tongue

It's not supposed to be beautiful long hair if you're a man. It's supposed to be awesome, masculine, manly long hair! Sheesh Della! tongue

SKesselman
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 12:53:31 AM »

I like it. I think you look GREAT.
 Thmbsup Thmbsup Thmbsup
In the first photo you really look like you're hiding.
Now you look unambiguous, confident, and fresh.
Huge difference.

-Sarah
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.033s | Server load: 0.21 ]