ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Random (real random) file from folder and subfolders

<< < (10/14) > >>

celerygeneral99:
Dude, thank you to the developer of this little program.  It was exactly what I was looking for...

And to answer the question as to WHAT on earth this could be used for:  I have a ton of emulator files for various gaming consoles (Sega, Nintendo, Playstation, etc) all in one folder with various subfolders for each corresponding system and the HUGE selection can be a bit overwhelming when just wanting to select a random game out of the lot.

So, I use the extensions "gb;n64;nes;bin;gg;sfc;smc" to randomly select a game from all consoles... or I can even narrow it down to a specific console.

Thank you for this.  This is extremely useful. :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Always fun to see someone reporting that they find a program from a donationcoder member useful. :up:

Jon Codispoti:
A cool enhancement would be the capability to select that the program pick it's files based on:

Number of results (as done currently)
-or-
Size of results

Being able to fill my media device to exactly the right level would be much easier this way.
If I only have 10 GB free on my device, I would like to be able to pick as many random selections as I can, but just no larger than 10 GB.

2muchacid:
Hi

I'm getting this Run time error '6: Overflow

http://s11.postimg.org/v5x7qv1er/ovwerflow.jpg

Can you please fix this or what can I do?

Thanks!

TUTRider:
First time in this forum so if I post this in the wrong plcae or anything, let me know.
I started using the program "PickMe" and it is great, only problem is I get an error message when it is going through my music. It goes through all the artists A-E just fine, and picks from them, but then throws this error. (A picture is attached to this post)
Can anyone tell me how to fix this error?
I am running W8 Pro, 64bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version