ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Paragon Drive Backup 9 Special Edition For Free!

<< < (7/9) > >>

MilesAhead:
I just added a Gigabit wired card to my old PC(I have a 2 PC network with belkin kvma switch) so now I've come up with a scheme to tie up the PC the least amount of time doing image backups.  I back up over the network to the other PC's HD.  Later on, I just copy in the background to the external USB.  Takes longer to get there but at least I can use both machines during the file background copy.

You would think these days stuff would be so cheap they'd give you an esata connection on the tower.  Don't understand why they don't.

Shades:
That would be the difference between bit and byte (by definition: 1 byte consists of 8 bits).

Most people interpret xxxMB/sec as xxxMbyte/sec. While in case of the USB cable packages the 480MB/sec means 480Mbit/sec.

So: 480Mbit/sec is a theoretical 60MByte/sec (not taking any kind of system overhead, cable quality or signal interference into account).  

MerleOne:
GiveAwayOfTheDay is offering DB9 Personal today (2009-04-08).  Even better than the special edition.

tomos:
I bought Drive Backup 8.5 Personal for $50. Got maybe one minor update.  Now they come out with 9.0 Personal with folder exclusion features for $40.  No discount for me with version 8.5
-MilesAhead (April 05, 2009, 03:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

wow, that sounds really bad - no upgrade pricing :tellme:
surely there are other friendlier companies out there making decent imaging software ... (although I know what it's like when you have something that just works)

Curt:
GiveAwayOfTheDay is offering DB9 Personal today -MerleOne (April 08, 2009, 07:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

I installed this program [DB9] today and right away it gave me my second Blue Screen of Death ever!!

Comment by Curt — April 8th, 2009 at 9:07 am-giveawayoftheday forum comment
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version