ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Shape Collage - Free Automatic Photo Collage Maker

<< < (4/4)

snapshooter87:
Wish I could be among those above who are enjoying this program. I've tried about 5 times to install it and although it goes through all of the normal routines, when the installation is finished and I've left the Run Program checked , there is a fraction of a second Logo appearing and then a loud thump and nothing.
Both the Download file and the Shotcut icon are present on my desktop but NO JOY  with the manual activation either. Same flash Logo and Sound.

I've tried it without Comodo running as well.  System is cleam (Windows XP Pro, 2 Gigs ram, 130 Gigs free space,. Everything appears normal but won't open. ANY IDEAS
Thanks.   snapshooter87.

PhilB66:
@snapshooter87

Do you have java installed?

snapshooter87:
PhilB66

Sorry for the long delay. Yes, I do have the latest JRE  installed..

PhilB66:
Have you read the FAQ?

I am running Windows and when I try to run the program, the splash screen shows up, there's a Windows sound, and then it disappears and nothing happens

Verify that Java is installed correctly by going to the Java website.

If Java is installed correctly and Shape Collage still doesn't run, try downloading the Java version of Shape Collage and running it by double clicking the ShapeCollage-2.1.jar file.

The last option is to manually run the program by going to the command line and typing "java -Xmx1024m -jar ShapeCollage-2.1.jar". You may need to add Java to your path.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version