ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Shape Collage - Free Automatic Photo Collage Maker

<< < (3/4) > >>

veenix:
Hmm... I also got the same error message in GIMP, but the file opened up fine in Photoshop.  The same compression mode is used for all PSD files, so I'm not sure why some of the PSD files will give an error and others won't.  I'll look into this further.

ewemoa:
I wish you luck with your investigation!

FWIW, I don't know if it will be of any help but I've seen different numbers appear in the error dialog from the GIMP depending on the collage I make.

veenix:
I've figured out the problem with PSD files on GIMP and the fix will appear in the next version of Shape Collage.  The code for opening PSD files was completely rewritten in version 2.5 of GIMP, and when I originally developed the PSD code for Shape Collage, I was testing it on version 2.4.  The new code is picker and I had to adjust some of the padding bits to get it to work.

So, until I release the next version, you will have to use Photoshop or GIMP version 2.4.7 or earlier if you want to open the collages in PSD format.

Thanks for helping me with this bug!

ewemoa:
Congratulations for figuring out the issue -- and thanks for your efforts of investigation :)

I am looking forward to the next version of Shape Collage -- hope work on that goes well!

Thanks again for Shape Collage  :Thmbsup:

OldElmerFudd:
Just letting you know I've had a lot of fun with Shape. I can save to .psd as well as .jpg without problems, and open either with Photoshop. Got to watch the # of images in a folder, though. I got a little crazy and tried a folder with 2000+ files! Took quite a while.  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version