Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site August 30, 2014, 11:24:14 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Feature Request: sort order of thumbnail panel  (Read 3997 times)
nafs
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: March 04, 2009, 11:53:15 AM »

I'd like to be able to sort the thumbnail panel alphabetically rather than by creation date. I'd also like to be able to set the sort order.

The reason: I often manually create thumbnails or different versions of the same screenshot. As it is now, the new versions are not grouped with the original in the list, which would make much more sense.

Maybe this can this be done already? Is there a hidden setting in an ini file?

Thanks,
Stefan
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 11:55:50 AM »

can't be done easily currently.. you can sort of do it if you go View -> Screenshot Panel -> Details yet, but it is planned. it's overdue really, i'll see if i can't get it coded this week, or this month at the latest.
nafs
Supporting Member

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 04:22:58 PM »

That's all right until you have coded it into the left pane, thanks!
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 11:05:24 AM »

Sort by name has been implemented (but not yet uploaded) and will be in next release.
nafs
Supporting Member

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 11:09:41 AM »

Great stuff, thanks!
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 11:21:06 AM »

It's in the new beta which has been uploaded:
http://www.donationcoder....um/index.php?topic=3474.0
nafs
Supporting Member

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 04:20:03 AM »

Installed the beta, works as expected, thanks!
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 04:56:25 AM »

great  thumbs up
lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 09:41:53 AM »

does the 'sort by' function only work in the details view? i can't get it to work in the list view in version 2.50.02.

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 09:44:12 AM »

good question.. i think perhaps not.. i can fix that though.. putting it on my list.
lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 09:56:38 AM »

thanks, it will be a good improvement when working with the images.. i prefer to use the list view as the details view take a lot of space from the app (being on top and all)..

lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2009, 08:02:03 AM »

mouser, any chance of getting this fixed for the list view users as well? undecided

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2009, 08:46:44 AM »

thanks for reminding, will try to do so.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.031s | Server load: 0.13 ]