topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 3:23 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Wanting to donate...  (Read 3272 times)

siouxdax

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
    • View Profile
    • Non-Event: The Daniel Headrick Saga
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Wanting to donate...
« on: March 03, 2009, 01:40 PM »
Hello all:
I felt that I should express my gratitude for all of the help you folks have given me over the past few years. What prompted me to post this topic is that a few years ago I was able to donate to DC, but as of late I am unable to, given that I am disabled and my only source of income is disability payments. I wonder if there is another way I can contribute to keep DC alive and kicking. I feel that I should somehow be able to help considering I rely on you folks for giving advice and such. So if there is anything I can do, please let me know. I really want to help out in some way. But be forewarned: I know nothing about coding. LOL.

I tip my hat to you!
Kind Regards,
Daniel in Tulsa
AKA siouxdax

Visit my tumblog!

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Wanting to donate...
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 01:43 PM »
First of all, you donated in the past.  That already puts you in the .0001% of rare special wonderful people who have taken the time and made an effort to support this site.

Second of all, the whole point of this site is to not make anyone feel guilty or like a second class citizen if they can't afford to donate.

So really the only thing to say to you is thank you for being a part of the site and we are glad to have you.  :up:

cranioscopical

• Friend of the Site
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Wanting to donate...
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 02:18 PM »
Well said!

Can't have a good site without decent members, and how nice to have those with kind words to express.