ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

MARCH 2009: It's the 4th Anniversary DonationCoder.com Fundraiser

<< < (30/41) > >>

mouser:
Everyone probably thought the fundraiser was ending today, but I can now announce that I have decided the fundraiser should continue for at least another 60 days.  In addition, the entire forum and website will be disabled and instead show an animated banner of cody dancing and begging for coins while background carnival music plays.  The forum will return on June 1st or when we raise 1 million dollars, whichever comes later..  thank you for your participation.

sgtevmckay:
Now you lnow that's not going to work, but I Have an Idea.

Official announcement:
I have taken Cody hostage.

Cody will be returned to DC upon the site being donated $1,000,000.00

If theses terms are not met in the next 24 Hours.
I will donate Cody to KFC.

April Fools Everyone.
Thanks for all you have done :Thmbsup:

mouser:
In all seriousness i feel like there's something i should be doing to celebrate the end of the fundraiser.. something more dramatic..
well it's still running till the end of april 1st so that's still about 22 hours technically before it's over..

sgtevmckay:
By donating, in our own way, we are all celebrating.
Do not worry about it, just do what you all do.
And we will be here.

What more can be done?
Because you do what you do, we have come to celebrate with you :Thmbsup:

If you want something dramatic, how about something simple?
A scrolling page of the donators, with a simple thank you from Cody.
Nothing fancy, just the user images, and statements, that you have up, but with a scroller (or slide show), with Cody holding a banner that says thanks for your support.
No amounts and no RL Names, as I am sure people have donated what they can, so an equal thanks to everyone for this 4th anniversary, and you can place it a small area of the page header on the right hand side. This will be part of the replacement banner once the thermostat/gage is gone.

By the way;
There is now less than 24 hours or Cody gets it.
Right in the fryer.
 :hanged:

So all you out there Donate, and don't stop

rgdot:
Surprise a few members by making them mods for the day  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version