ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

MARCH 2009: It's the 4th Anniversary DonationCoder.com Fundraiser

<< < (26/41) > >>

housetier:
and all we needed to do was: ask

:D

gexecuter:
We did it...AGAIN!!! hey mouser if we reach 12,500 dollars are you going to raise the bar again?

momonan:
What a wonderful thing to watch that thermometer break through the goal!  Let's pat ourselves on the back for showing mouser the love he deserves for creating such a warm, welcoming, and super wonderful site.  We rock!

mouser:
hey mouser if we reach 12,500 dollars are you going to raise the bar again?
--- End quote ---

it's automatic now it's just increasing because i don't know what else to do  :tellme: :tellme: :tellme: :tellme: :tellme: :tellme:

mouser:
i've added a new color to the bar and made the displayed goal just the nearest $100 ahead of current.

in other words -- i declare that we have OFFICIALLY crossed the finish line.  we've reached our goal.  we've put the second layer of icing on the cake. everyone can relax now.  there is no further goal post.  there is no need for anyone to donate any more unless they feel compelled for other reasons.  the thermometer is just going to lead donations now by the nearest $100 -- and that's only because i don't want the mercury to overflow.  On April 1st i will freeze the thermometer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version