ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Google thinks donationcoder has malware

(1/2) > >>

nite_monkey:
I was surfing the forums, and I ran across the warning message that google chrome gives when the site you are visting contains malware.
Google thinks donationcoder has malware
here is the page that gives the warning.

edit: upon further inspection, I have found the culprit. The user TOOWILD has an avatar that triggers that warning, because of where they are hosting the image from

mouser:
Thanks for the report -- we've edited the avatar of that user so the alert should be gone now, even if it was harmless.

nite_monkey:
no problem, that fixed it. I don't get the warning anymore anymore

Gothi[c]:
Interestingly enough, mouser's computer completely broke down as he was reading this post, thinking something very nasty had happened to the site. Called me up in panic :)
It turns out that several capacitors on one of his video cards had popped(exploded), thus not only explaining the badly-timed breakdown but also why he's been hearing mystery electrical pop's the past few days.
 :D

gexecuter:
Interestingly enough, mouser's computer completely broke down as he was reading this post, thinking something very nasty had happened to the site. Called me up in panic :)
It turns out that several capacitors on one of his video cards had popped(exploded), thus not only explaining the badly-timed breakdown but also why he's been hearing mystery electrical pop's the past few days.
 :D
-Gothi[c] (March 02, 2009, 01:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's a conspiracy! :o *puts tinfoil hat*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version