ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

Quick Simple MP3 Player

<< < (3/5) > >>

Coeluh:
Billy is great!!!
-Coeluh (March 01, 2009, 08:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
It would help if you could add why you like it. :)
-brotherS (March 01, 2009, 08:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
Haha ok. It's just simple, it play's. I've asigned it as my default mp3 opening process, because I use other stuff with libraries which I open from shortcut. This tool is great for opening a just downloaded album and checking out all the songs.
Because the icon of Billy is real ugly, i've downloaded this icon for mp3 files:
Quick Simple MP3 Player
Download the fancy thing here

brotherS:
If you want to show us the icon, you'd have to upload it to ImageShack or a similar site first... just take a closer look at your last post. 8)

Coeluh:
If you want to show us the icon, you'd have to upload it to ImageShack or a similar site first... just take a closer look at your last post. 8)
-brotherS (March 04, 2009, 03:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
Done

Sugar:
For Trout, it would be wonderful to remove it from taskbar and let it run only on the right side in...(I forgot what it's called) - stroke leaves me grasping for words, but you KNOW what I mean.     :P

brotherS:
Please post Trout feature requests in the Trout thread (https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?action=search2;search=trout), not here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version