ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

[REQ]Zoom in and out in different programs.

<< < (2/4) > >>

yksyks:
It can have a tray icon, but you can switch it off, if you prefer, it's not needed for normal operation.

Coeluh:
It can have a tray icon, but you can switch it off, if you prefer, it's not needed for normal operation.
-yksyks (March 05, 2009, 09:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
No I mean it in this way: The program should only run when I press a shortcut. And close immediately.

yksyks:
Oh yes, got it. And you want to trigger such a program by assigning it to the special keys using the supplied Logitech application, right? This might lag a bit.

My idea—and what I'm actually using, just with Genius keyboard—was to replace this application with HotkeyP, which has much smaller footprint and is incredibly more versatile. (I don't know this Logitech thing, but I suppose it's terrible to the same extent as the one from Genius.)

Nod5:

--- ---send ^{WheelDown}

--- ---send ^{WheelUp}
Install AHK, save each code snippet to an .ahk file, for each.ahk compile to .exe, deinstall AHK (if you want to).
Or used the attached, already compiled files (but I really recommend installing and playing around with AHK - you'll very soon find yourself making your own small programs with ease and pleasure  :))

36dea797d770df7282aba90dcef3fce6 *CWheelUp.exe
dacd60b53475ec06bc81765f67657f9c *CWheelDown.exe

Coeluh:

--- ---send ^{WheelDown}

--- ---send ^{WheelUp}
Install AHK, save each code snippet to an .ahk file, for each.ahk compile to .exe, deinstall AHK (if you want to).
Or used the attached, already compiled files (but I really recommend installing and playing around with AHK - you'll very soon find yourself making your own small programs with ease and pleasure  :))

36dea797d770df7282aba90dcef3fce6 *CWheelUp.exe
dacd60b53475ec06bc81765f67657f9c *CWheelDown.exe

-Nod5 (March 05, 2009, 12:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
THanks man!

I've got AHK myself now. But it does not work in photoshop. I changed it to ^!{WheelUp} , but that doesn't matter because Photoshop loses focus...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version