ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE - IDEA: launch apps on Fast User Switch (set vol., etc).

<< < (2/6) > >>

mouser:
so there is no tool that lets you specify programs to run when a fast user switch takes place? that would seem very useful tool..

JeffK:
That nircmd suggestion above does solve part of the problem.  When either me or my daughter logon for the first time the volume could be set accordingly.  It's only when we FUS that it would still be a problem - that would only be about 25% of the time.

Jeff

frogblast:
so there is no tool that lets you specify programs to run when a fast user switch takes place? that would seem very useful tool..
-mouser (April 30, 2005, 05:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I agree. :) Personally, I would use it in combination with the command line tool devcon.exe to turn my little son's mouse on when switching to his account, and off when switching to mine. If his mouse is enabled at the same time as mine, it tends to make the mouse pointer drift....

mouser:
if no such tool exists that lets you run commands on a fast-user switch, then this would seem an excellent and simple tool.
please people help search for such a tool, and if one cannot be found, we will write.

JeffK:
Thank you mouser and fellow forum members.

Jeff

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version