ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Surfulater 50% discount @ www.bitsdujour.com on Mar 4

(1/5) > >>

patteo:
Surfulater 50% discount on Mar 4.

But I wonder if anyone is still interested nowadays after the recent big price increase.

But if you like it, it's a great deal on Mar 4.

http://www.bitsdujour.com/previews/

mouser:
actually might take a jump at that.. was trying to get us a discount on dc, but this might make that unnesc.  i tried surfulater recently and found it quite powerful, and while its still missing a few web export options that are important to me, it might be worth jumping in now and hoping they come soon.

cranioscopical:
Nice discount @ 50%!  Thanks for pointing it out.

I like it enough to pay full price and still fail to see why there was a lot of grumbling about the price increase.
It is each vendor's right to price product where he sees fit. Plus we have enjoyed a discount here in the past.

To me the grumbling implies that people would *like* to have the new version but either cannot or will not pay for it.  
So, the discount that you've pointed out represents a good opportunity for those who are on a software budget.

:)

Paul Keith:
Darn, thanks for the the link. This does indeed make it more tempting to buy Surfulator.

I've really been on the fence on this one. I love the power Surfulator might have but the traditional trial model just doesn't work IMO.

Unlike any other data gatherer, can anyone tell me what average user would double-clip their clippings so that they have one clipping on a fallback software they regularly use and one on Surfulator just to test how well it works for them? Plus the lack of online syncing...

Then again, the combination of Evernote free + Scrapbook just isn't powerful enough for my needs. Ugh! Brain hurts...

tomos:
... the traditional trial model just doesn't work IMO. -Paul Keith (February 25, 2009, 10:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
is it whachamacallit :-\ (not the full shilling so to speak) limited in some way ?

can anyone tell me what average user would double-clip their clippings so that they have one clipping on a fallback software they regularly use and one on Surfulator just to test how well it works for them?
-Paul Keith (February 25, 2009, 10:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
?
I may know the answer but cant figure out the question ..(mind you I dont have the most recent version..)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version