ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

CZB pack

<< < (16/20) > >>

delwoode:
I downloaded the latest FARR from the homepage (ver. 2.98.1.0)
and the CSV package and the Fsubsript from the link in first post.
I wanted to try the CSV packege mostly for the Timer plugin but when I set my first timer. it seemed fine but when the timer tried to post a message on the screen (when the time was up)  it crashed FARR.

mouser:
are you using the latest version of farr?

delwoode:
Yes mouser I downloaded the version from the homepage yesterday.  ON the CZpack thread it did say to download the latest BETA but I dont know where to go to find  the beta versions. Is the version from the homepage a beta?

tomos:
I wanted to try the CSV packege mostly for the Timer plugin but when I set my first timer. it seemed fine but when the timer tried to post a message on the screen (when the time was up)  it crashed FARR.
-delwoode (April 07, 2011, 01:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

There's people talking on the previous page (of this thread) about the timer not working.

delwoode:
Yes I know I read em.
I tried it a few more times, changing settings so that it didnt use microsoft sam vioce. etc.
still the same result when the timer message gets shown it crashed FARR
I get the message FARR has encountered an exception(EAccessViolaton) at address 74E50B89

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version