ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

CZB pack

<< < (5/20) > >>

CWuestefeld:
Not working for me *at all*. I can't even see the plugins listed.

My work system died last week, so I'm rebuilding it now. I need the Timer plugin to tell me when to take my cold soda out of the freezer, before the can explodes  :)

I'm running FAR 2.75.01. I've downloaded FARR_SubScript and CZB_pack. In extracted these so that they each have directories under C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\
* FSubScript (containing files FScript.dll, etc.)
* CZB_pack (containing directories Character_Table, Definr, etc.)

I go to the Plugin Manager, Find and Reload. But none of the plugins in the CZB pack are shown.

mouser:
thats normal that they dont show up there because they are fsubscript plugins.
type: fssc
to see a list of fsubscript style plugins.

CWuestefeld:
thats normal that they dont show up there because they are fsubscript plugins.
type: fssc
to see a list of fsubscript style plugins.
-mouser (August 10, 2009, 09:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, but that didn't help. I just get a list of files that have the letters f,s,s, and c in them. Also, I'd expect the FSubScript plugin itself to show up in the list of plugin, right?

Even if it does work, I'd be a little disappointed. It used to be that Timer was a first-class pluging: typing "tm" would bring it up. It sounds like (once this is working) I'd need to type "fssc tm", right?

mouser:
ok sounds like you havent installed fsubscript, which is a separate download:
http://czb.dcmembers.com/Plugins/FSubScript/FSubScript.zip

Even if it does work, I'd be a little disappointed. It used to be that Timer was a first-class pluging: typing "tm" would bring it up. It sounds like (once this is working) I'd need to type "fssc tm", right?
--- End quote ---

incorrect -- tm will work exactly as it did before.

one note: i think the last time i tested, the czb pack may have an outdated fscript.dll which conflicts with other plugins.. i know this is a bit confusing and ill try to figure out a solution to this.

CWuestefeld:
ok sounds like you havent installed fsubscript, which is a separate download:
-mouser (August 10, 2009, 09:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

I did download the referenced ZIP, and extracted it into the FARR plugins directory. It contains the files
* deactivated.png
* FScript.dll (dated 2/7/2009)
* fscript.js (dated 2/27/2009)
* FSubScript.dcupdate
* FSubScript.ico
* hardCodedExtensions.js
* help.html
* manager.html

As I mentioned before, FSubScript doesn't appear in either DCUpdater (despite having a .dcupdate file) nor FARR's plugin list.

Is there a script I need to run to register the DLL or something?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version