ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Shortcuts don't work

<< < (3/5) > >>

sgtevmckay:
Hello Kochon

Did everything work out?

kochon:
Yeah sorry, just got back from work. It isnt happening to Halo only. It happens to basically every program, say FEAR 2, Call of duty 4 and mirrors edge but no to Steam and Dosbox.

Tried the run as admin, no succes. My UAC is disabled anyways.

I tried to check the location, without success.

sgtevmckay:
How about something more common.
Office software, browser(s), links, folders?

kochon:
Firefox does work.

sgtevmckay:
Well I fear that I am going to have to place this in my "damndest Thing" folder.
I am out of ideas, we will have to see if Mouser, someone else in the forum, or our Fearless developer VIP has a clue, because I am out of ideas.

The last option I could even consider, would be to delete the entire CD folder, run a registry check with CCleaner or Advanced Systems care, ensure that there are no tell tail signs of the program in the AppData file and try to re-install.

I seriously doubt that where you have placed the file has anything to do with the operation. I ran CD for 3 weeks on my Desktop, before I moved it to the Programs File in C:

I am borrowing Halflife, Halo, call of duty, and Neverwinter nights from a friend I will install these over the next couple of days and see if I get stuck with the same issue.
I had never considered using CD as a game start platform, so I am going to test this thing and find out what I can.

Otherwise I am at an end of my current suggestions.

But hey, do not give up, these things are usually something trivial.

At this point I am going to ask for a few days to test these games and see if I can get the scenario that you are experiencing and see if I can get a fix for you.

If in that time you figure it out, let me know what you did, so it can be passed onto others.
I figure if you are experiencing this issue, others must be as well.

If anything else comes up let us know, I try to monitor this forum as much as possible.

Between CD, Rocket Dock, and STabLauncher, I try to help where I can.
I want these programs to work :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version