Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 31, 2014, 05:47:06 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Learn about the DonationCoder.com microdonation system (DonationCredits).

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Circle Dock in limbo.  (Read 3647 times)
Mugwamp
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: February 19, 2009, 07:00:48 AM »

So, is anyone taking over this project?  Seems a shame for it's development to stop.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 12:46:30 PM by Mugwamp » Logged
Darwin
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 09:10:20 AM »

Do you mean Video in Picture's Circle Dock or Stardock's Object Dock? AFAIK, both are still under development...

"Some people have a way with words, other people,... oh... have not way" - Steve Martin
Darwin
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 09:14:33 AM »

PS OK, I note the Circle Dock development is stalled at the moment... I'm sure it will resume, though!

"Some people have a way with words, other people,... oh... have not way" - Steve Martin
sgtevmckay

Magis Esse

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 04:39:28 PM »

Yes, unfortunately it seems our beloved, and fearless, VIP has temporarily abandoned us. Kiss
He has not signed in since December 6, 2008. huh
But he had noted that there are some personal issues to address and would be back embarassed

I hope that VIP is well, and will return soon, with bigger and better tongue

Hold on tight folks, I do not believe that VIP would abandon us, or his projects without a good reason, therefore I wait patiently for the VIP's return Thmbsup

Until then it is up to the rest of us to do what we can to encourage and support the new comers, and product downloaders. Cool

I may not have the money for donations, but I will do what I can, and that generally leaves me doing what I do best, and that's software support thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

This is the only donation I can afford at this time; My time to help others embarassed
To support the products I believe in Thmbsup

Keep the faith folks, sometimes we all need time away. Sometimes it is not a short time.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 04:41:05 PM »

Very well said sgtevmkcay  thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Mugwamp
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 12:39:52 PM »

Dang, meant Circle Dock, obviously... D'OH!  embarassed
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us