ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Older Newsletters

Newsletter for February 16th, 2009 - Codename "Forum Valentines"

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
It's pretty amazing to see the cumulative output of a month's worth of DonationCoder.com.
--- End quote ---

Actually we are trying to get back into the 2-week intervals for newsletters.. makes it a bit less of a flood of information i think.

TucknDar:
Don't remember if I asked this before or if it's posted, but is there an easy way to "report" topics to be included in the newsletter? Just to make editing it easier for you... Not that actually writing a mail is too much work, but I'm a tad bit lazy to be honest :-[

OldElmerFudd:
Couldn't agree more, Zaine. Great newsletter, mouser  :Thmbsup: Digesting all of the threads that I missed on my own now... and folllowing links to other threads and information that they point to...

Happy, happy, joy, joy  :)
-Darwin (February 16, 2009, 07:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Darwin, You remember The Loved One too? Where is Mom's Big Tub when you need it?

mouser:
Don't remember if I asked this before or if it's posted, but is there an easy way to "report" topics to be included in the newsletter? Just to make editing it easier for you
--- End quote ---

great question.. i was thinking of hooking into the thread rating feature that i've recently added to help.. so that when making the newsletter i could see which threads were rated highly by people.

Deozaan:
Thanks for the newsletter!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version