ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Benubird Pro on Bits du Jour today (Feb 14, 2009). Anyone using it?

(1/3) > >>

Darwin:
Subject line says it all... but to clarify, I'm wondering if anyone has any real-world experience with this application and can recommend it? I have PaperPort Pro 11 and am not sure I need this. However, I am intrigued by its tagging abilities (which PaperPort lacks). I don't think that 8 hours will be enough for me to make a decision, however, so here we are...  :-*

urlwolf:
If you only need tagging/search in tags (assuming pdf conversion is covered) then I think you can get it in other ways. I for example use TotalCommander for that. it stores tags in the comment metadata, and it can search in there too.

I still don't use tagging much. Music files, yes. Pdfs: I wish! the rest... well, I do not really see an urgent need.

Darwin:
Yeah, I don't use tagging at all at the moment. I can see how it might be beneficial, and I know others here love it, so thought I'd look into it. I'm leaning toward a pass on this offer...

cranioscopical:
am not sure I need this
-Darwin (February 14, 2009, 12:05 PM)
--- End quote ---
Look into my eyes.
Take deeeep breaths.
Repeat after me, "I need no more software, I can save the money."

Darwin:
Yes, oh, Mesmer... I need no more software, I can save the money. I need no more software, I can save the money. I need no more software, I can save the money. I need no more software, I can save the money. I need no more software, I can save the money. I need no more software, I can save the money. I need no more software, I can save the money. I need no more software, I can save the money. I need no more software, I can save the money. I need no more software, I can save the money. I need no more software, I can save the money. I need no more software, I can save the money. I need no more software, I can save the money. I can save th...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version