ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor use problems

<< < (4/4)

mouser:
I notice that double clicking now closes ScreenCaptor.
--- End quote ---
can you explain what you mean?

Phil White:
Open the ScreenCaptor window
Capture - Grab selected region
Move to the first corner of the capture and get the cross cursor

Now if you double click by mistake (which used to produce the illegal operation) instead of click and drag to select the region, I would like the ScreenCaptor window to reopen so that you could select your capture again instead of closing to the system tray.

It is really only a minor point and the way it is now only requires one more click to reopen it.

Cheers
Phil White

mouser:
ok i understand -- i will try to have sc go back to whatever state it was before capture.

klk:
Can you guys (and anyone else who wants to check out the new region capture features), try:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/downloads/beta/ScreenshotCaptorSetup.exe

v2.47.01 BETA - February 15th, 2009

* Attempting to make all region and object capture modes work better on multimonitor setups; no need to activate from desired monitor.
* Adding ability to abort region captures with escape key.
* Trying to skip the cleared screen message which used to show on saving image.
* [Bugfix] Trying to eliminate floating point error some were seeing on region capture.
* [Bugfix] Main form could stay hidden even when there was a pending overwrite/cancel/save dialog trying to be shown.-mouser (February 15, 2009, 02:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Just installed this Beta version. So far the problem has not appeared. Hopefully, it is fixed for now. Other things seem to work fine. Tnx...klk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version