ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor use problems

<< < (2/4) > >>

lanux128:
klk: are you using a non-English or European locale in Windows? maybe the floating point error appears due to misinterpreted decimal point <tt>,</tt> with <tt>.</tt> or vice-versa.

klk:
klk: are you using a non-English or European locale in Windows? maybe the floating point error appears due to misinterpreted decimal point <tt>,</tt> with <tt>.</tt> or vice-versa.
-lanux128 (February 12, 2009, 08:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi lanux128
No, I am right here in the good ol' US of A(Upstate NY to be specific) and using the English(USA) locale in Windows.
klk

Phil White:
Hi,

I can certainly confirm the berserk 'Illegal floating point operation ' when capturing a selected region (Shift + PrtScr). It doesn't happen with every capture. I have only had it happen about 10 times in 500 captures.

I'll have to take more notice when it happens again, but I believe most times it occurred when I was selecting the region and changed my mind about where to start. Something I then did (what??? I don't know) caused the problem.

Phil White

mouser:
selected region capture - ok that's a big clue.
klk -- does the problem ever happen when doing other kinds of captures?

and to confirm -- it happens AFTER you select the region to capture and capture initiates?

klk:
selected region capture - ok that's a big clue.
klk -- does the problem ever happen when doing other kinds of captures?

and to confirm -- it happens AFTER you select the region to capture and capture initiates?
-mouser (February 14, 2009, 08:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have always used this Shift PrScr since that is my most favorite method....I like to screen capture only areas I like, not the whole screen. I have not tried other modes with this latest version, but have done with the previous versions where I have not encountered any such problems. Unlike Phil's situation of 10 instances in 500, mine occurs almost every other one or even consecutively.

klk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version