ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

[NSFW - Parody] Sony Releases New Piece Of Technology

<< < (4/6) > >>

Darwin:
I don't mind swearing, but when it's overdone and for no apparent reason (like in this video), it bores me. Enough that I actually found the whole video relatively boring.
-f0dder (February 10, 2009, 04:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

My point exactly (I'm not above swearing, and it can even be humourous in the right context/done right)  :)

zridling:
Funniest thing I've seen all year, and surprisingly true, just substitute the brand name for just about anything!

bgd77:
Thanks for the explanation, Darwin. I wouldn't buy the Snuggie blanket either.  :D

I think that these videos show that we have some serious problems:

1. Many not very useful products have invaded the market and people buy them just to be in the trend (it's like fashion, each year we need to buy a new model of socks  :)).

2. Many brands that 10 or 20 years ago created good, lasting products now manufacture mediocre products. I think that in the beginning they really wanted to create high quality goods, now they only want high profits, which is not a bad thing in theory. The only problem is that we in their search for higher profits they hurt our interests.

So what can we, as customers, do? (especially for point 2)
Are there any brands left that offer quality first (and not arguments like: buy this product because everyone uses and you must use it too)?

I hope I am not off-topic.  :)

wreckedcarzz:
OMG, hilarious. I'm putting it on my PSP and iPod and showing it to everyone tomorrow at school. :D

I burst out laughing full on (I laughed the whole time) when the blue screen came up saying "Unknown Error Please Restart." Priceless! ;D ;D ;D

BTW: For those of you that think this video has a lot of swearing, you would be amazed at the amount of cursing goes on at my high school. Every other word has something to do with something that no one wants their parents to hear them saying.

nosh:
I don't mind swearing, but when it's overdone and for no apparent reason (like in this video), it bores me. Enough that I actually found the whole video relatively boring.
--- End quote ---

+1

Has anyone listened to Mylo's 'Drop the pressure"? Cracks me up, EVERYTIME!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version