ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

[NSFW - Parody] Sony Releases New Piece Of Technology

<< < (3/6) > >>

Ehtyar:
IMO the Macbook Wheel was funnier coz it was creative. This one's funny coz it's true ;)

Ehtyar.

Darwin:
OK - I'm getting old. While I agree with the sentiments expressed in the parody (of the Sony POS), I thought the amount of gratuitous swearing detracted from the humour.

BTW, bgd77, the Snuggie is a real product marketed here (in North America), and I've shaken my head a number of times over the idiocy of it... actually, I'm never sure which idea is more idiotic: that someone would dream it up, that someone would market it, or that someone would actually buy it!

tomos:
OK - I'm getting old. While I agree with the sentiments expressed in the parody (of the Sony POS), I thought the amount of gratuitous swearing detracted from the humour.
-Darwin (February 10, 2009, 02:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

it would have been quite comical actually if they had "beeped" out all the cursing - call it a SFW Version
they do go close to the edge at times - mind you there's a lot heavier stuff than swearing there

Deozaan:
OK - I'm getting old. While I agree with the sentiments expressed in the parody (of the Sony POS), I thought the amount of gratuitous swearing detracted from the humour.-Darwin (February 10, 2009, 02:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Agreed.

f0dder:
I don't mind swearing, but when it's overdone and for no apparent reason (like in this video), it bores me. Enough that I actually found the whole video relatively boring.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version