ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

[NSFW - Parody] Sony Releases New Piece Of Technology

<< < (6/6)

Darwin:
The swearing was sometimes unnecessary, but it certainly didn't ruin the entire video.

Ehtyar.
-Ehtyar (February 14, 2009, 02:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

The swearing was monotonous and, much worse, highly unoriginal. I want cussing to shock, alarm, titiliate and offend me. This video's swearing offended me because it was so pedestrian and lacking in subtlety  >:(

Ehtyar:
I must now face into the corner and bow my head in shame.

I fell for the Apple wheel crap.  I never even looked at the url when someone sent me bit.

I fell for it so hard that I trotted it out at a departmental meeting and was soundly laughed into a crimson red complexion.

The crazy thing is that I was convinced that Apple was just that f***ing stupid.

/sigh - you may all ridicule and jeer to your hearts content - I deserve it.

Back to the doghouse for me :(
-Daleus (February 17, 2009, 12:06 PM)
--- End quote ---
I thought they did an excellent job of making it look credible. Had it not been from the onion it would have been 50/50 whether or not I'd have thought it was for real.

Ehtyar.

Darwin:
Sorry, ehtyar - hadn't meant to single you out! I agree about the proudction and acting being top notch - in my case, if it wasn't for the swearing, I would have possibly have thought it was real! NB in North America, particularly "between the Canadian Cree, the Yaqui and Tarahumare of Mexico, and the Carib and Arawak of the Antilles", there is VERY little swearing allowed at all, which makes the video obvious as a spoof.

tomos:
The crazy thing is that I was convinced that Apple was just that f***ing stupid.
-Daleus (February 17, 2009, 12:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

thats not crazy ... LOL

Ehtyar:
Eeep, I forgot to quote. I was referring to the Mac Wheel, not the Sony Piece of Sh*t.

Ehtyar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version