ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (1122/1232) > >>

Arizona Hot:
silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

The Cranberries

Can you listen to the Cranberries while drinking milk?

Site linked is in Turkish. I think Google Translate did an adequate job for my purposes.

dantheman:
Another blonde joke?
https://www.majorgeeks.com/news/story/random_photo_just_to_be_sure.html

Reminds me of a Candid Camera tv episode when they had a fast food restaurant with no pickup window.
The blonde placed her order at the speaker, went around to pick up, no window...
She went around the building in her car about 6 times!  :P

app103:
There's a part of me that hopes this obtuse clock is a real thing:

[ Invalid Attachment ]
-Deozaan (June 18, 2018, 06:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
"Kid Safe Rule 35".

If it "isn't" (as of this exact time of posting), then it CAN be very very quickly...

And cheap. You might have to compare a couple brands but those old classic wall clocks are really pretty ...uh... amenable to this. The limiting factor is only your desired level of quality! If nothing else, just make a paper face and insert it on top of the real clock face because the gap between mechanism and hands is pretty big!
-TaoPhoenix (October 13, 2018, 04:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Cafe Press and Zazzle both allow you to order clocks with custom faces of your own design. It was how I ended up with a DoCo clock (instead of a mug), for the 2007 GOE event. (mouser made one available, at my request)

panzer:

panzer:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version