ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (1119/1232) > >>

mouser:

IainB:
Agency heads of MI5, the CIA and the KGB are having a competition and meet on neutral ground, on the edge of a big German forest.

The contest is as follows: each of their parties should catch a rabbit, using their espionage skills. The party that manages to catch the rabbit the quickest, wins.

First, the MI5 agents head for the forest. When they emerge eight hours later, they carry a live rabbit in a cage. “We posted lookouts around the forest, and after spotting the rabbit, we shadowed it until it showed us his hideout, we then just placed the cage over the entrance and waited for the rabbit to fall in our trap. Neat and simple.”

The CIA team enters the forest and emerges four hours later, holding a rabbit carcass which seems to have been shot and badly beaten several times. “We used satellite surveillance to acquire our target, but during the tracking, the subject tried to escape, so we had to use drastic measures. Still counts.” Nobody objects.

Now, it was the KGB’s turn. The four agents disappear into the forest, and return after only an hour. But they are not carrying a rabbit, but hold a bear between two of the agents. The bear is badly bruised, has a limp and keeps head held down, looking at the ground. Absently, he mumbles “I am a rabbit. My parents were both rabbits.”

Arizona Hot:
silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]   silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]    silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Did Barron Trump wear a “I'm with Stupid” shirt next to his father?

For The Love Of God, Remove The Kid First

You Are NOT A Fly!

IainB:
So dramatic! Dude from the weather channel bracing for his life, as 2 dudes just stroll past. #HurricaneFlorence
--- End quote ---

IainB:
Cross-posted from another discussion thread:
I didn't watch this "indie" movie, after reading its (mostly unanimous) poor reviews, but I felt that one succint review in particular (below) was worth mention:
The Incantation (2018)
Rating: 1/10
Oh, the horror!
31 July 2018
"This is a great movie if you're blind, and don't understand english..."

Copied from: ohmanoid's Review of The Incantation - IMDb - <https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4262444/?ref_=tt_urv>

--- End quote ---
-IainB (September 17, 2018, 08:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version