ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (1075/1232) > >>

IainB:
This Hitler "Downfall" spoof video probably expresses how I felt a few years back when Google Reader was killed off (now I use Bazqux, which in most ways is a superb alternative and in some ways seems even better than the original):

Hitler finds out Google Reader is shutting down

Here's an extended clip of the relevant part, with English subtitles, from the original Downfall movie:

panzer:

Stoic Joker:
From pleated-jeans.com:
[ Invalid Attachment ]
-mouser (August 14, 2017, 11:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Now That is Funny!

IainB:
I just today came across the website investors.com, where they seem to have quite a few clever and amusing cartoons about US current affairs (where "the American condition" seems to be  the object of mirth) and politics (where the borax seems to get poked equally at all parties).

In current affairs:
(a) there's this one, where I think the elephant represents the US voting public. In the first image, he has a blue tie, in the second a red tie and also in the third - where he seems punch-drunk from all the strong but polarised (they polarised him) and conflicting messages. Subtle.

(b) there's this pragmatic puzzle - an externality caused by political correctness aligned with religio-political ideology - and that plainly now remains to be addressed/solved by society:

(c) there's a child explaining the real climate problem to an utterly confused scientist. Look at the amusing detail on the chalkboard, chalking up the "decline" in the scientist's thinking, echoing "the writing's on the wall". Subtle. The cartoonist doesn't seem to miss a thing in the details.

(d) then there's this "other side of the coin" one.

mouser:
This one cracked me up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version