ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (1074/1232) > >>

Arizona Hot:

Creepy Little Girl Mask and Mask Maker, Landon Meier

How would you like for this little girl to be the first thing you see when you wake up?

I wanted to change the color of her t-shirt to match her hair ties, but it is more than one color in Paint and I couldn't find a way to do it in Paint.net. Could someone suggest a program to do it or do it with what they have?

holt:
There once was a girl named 'Nurse'. As a child, everyone -teachers, hall monitors, librarians, summer camp counselors, and especially medical personnel, all had a terrible time trying to correct her name on all their forms; "...but, 'Nurse' is my name!"
"Oh no; you're joking, aren't you?"
Those were awful times for her. But when she grew up, she became -what else?- a nurse!
A typical day went something like this;
New D (doctor); "Nurse, your name tag needs correcting..."
N (the girl -now grown-up- named 'Nurse); "No, it doesn't..."
Round and round the conversation would go, until finally the HN (head nurse), was told by one of the other N's;' "Ma'am, she's (i.e. 'Nurse') doing it again..." Except, she wasn't doing anything wrong!
Then the HN would wade into the 'confrontation'; "Doctor, her name is 'Nurse', and she's an excellent one, I might add."
D "You--, You're not joking. Are you? Oh!, but that's so odd! Have you thought of changing your name?"
Finally, he (or she) would whirl about and storm off, looking flustered, and leaving Nurse 'Nurse' almost in tears.
Then one day, she was assigned to the Children's Ward, full of frightened, depressed, and overwhelmed little faces.
Full of terrible memories of her own victimization and mistreatment as a little girl, she reported to the Ward, and was sent to care for an acute leukemia patient; a little girl; "Hi there; my name is 'Nurse'. See? It's even on my name tag."
The confused girl patient (G) stared, and then smiled; "Does everyone call you that?" She smiled merrily because she'd gotten the 'joke'. Except, Nurse 'Nurse' was still wondering what was so funny about something that had made her feel so bad for all of her childhood years.
N "Uh-huh." And she thought, 'What the heck' and cracked a big smile in return.
G "Hello, nurse-nurse. I'm pleased to meet you," and giggled loudly.
Moments later, the distracted and confused D confided in an aside to N, "That kid has refused to cheer up or say a word to anybody ever since she came here! What'd you do, give her a shot of 'happy juice'?"
N "Nothing. I just showed her my name," and Nurse 'Nurse' showed D her name tag.
D "Oh. You're the one!" He smiled, although it clearly took an effort. "Now I get it. Well, we need you in this ward. Badly!"
N was a hit, scoring points with almost every kid on the ward, and it even became a favorite 'joke' for the juvenile 'old timers' there to 'break in' new kids who didn't know the 'joke' yet.
Then one day, a new doctor (ND) came sweeping grandly into the Children's Ward and went straight up to Nurse 'Nurse' and the Ward Doctor.
ND smiled grandly at D, and said, "Hi Doc! I'm Nurse Nurse's twin brother."
D "I'm Doctor --. I don't believe I caught your name--"
Just then, ND leaned slightly forward as he fingered his name tag; where the name should be, it read 'Doctor', as in; Doctor 'Doctor'.
As Nurse 'Nurse' smirked, D groaned theatrically; "Oh no. Another one!"

Arizona Hot:

This Mom Just Asked To Reschedule Solar Eclipse, And The Internet Can’t Take It

Hair? There can never be too much!

mouser:
From pleated-jeans.com:

Deozaan:
I saw a similar one somewhere (probably imgur) that said something to the effect of:

My Parents in 1998:
"Don't trust anybody on the internet!"

My Parents in 2017:
"Random person on the internet said X so it must be true!"

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version