ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (1057/1232) > >>

panzer:

Arizona Hot:

25 Funny Pictures Of The Day   SpoilerWild Fact #120 – The Rainbow Bird – Pink-Necked Green Pigeon http://www.wild-facts.com/2013/pink-necked-green-pigeon/ 

Same place

Arizona Hot:

17 jokes that only smart people will really appreciate

Everyone here is smarter than these jokes. Everyone!

tomos:
-Arizona Hot (March 25, 2017, 02:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

musn't be much fun if you dont understand any of them and have to read all the explanations. Which are so unfunny. Disclaimer: I had to read a couple of the explanations myself.

I enjoyed:

A logician's wife is having a baby. The doctor immediately hands the newborn to the dad. The wife says, "Is it a boy or a girl?" The logician says, "Yes."
and
Heisenberg was speeding down the highway. A cop pulls him over and says, "Do you have any idea how fast you were going back there?" Heisenberg says, "No, but I knew where I was."

IainB:
@Arizona Hot:
Everyone here is smarter than these jokes. Everyone!
-Arizona Hot (March 25, 2017, 02:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

Could you please try to remember to put in some trigger warnings with jokes like that?
I was made to feel small/unintelligent and had feelings of inadequacy because I was unable to appreciate quite a few of those jokes on first reading and had to look up the explanations.
I wouldn't have read them in the first place if you had put a trigger warning up front that warned that the jokes may be excessively intellectually challenging for some readers and that the reader may feel dumb if he/she didn't "get" them, and thus I could have avoided the emotional stress which I needlessly experienced - not to mention that reading the explanations made them so unfunny (i.e., seeming to be not actually relevant humour for this thread), as pointed out by @tomos.
Thanks for helping to make this silly humour forum a safe space.    :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version