topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 5:08 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]  (Read 3671063 times)

Target

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]
« Reply #5250 on: February 27, 2017, 08:28 PM »
<sigh>

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5251 on: February 27, 2017, 09:27 PM »
@wraith808:
I don't get what you want from posting this.  Do you want someone to say "no, it was ok?"  Several people have already chimed in.  So no matter what pedantic definitions are brought forth, it would seem that precedence and preference - especially endorsed/started by mouser, would say that the appropriate response might be "Hey didn't know.  Will keep that in mind."  Or silence, and just taking the hit and continuing forward.  Food for thought.

If that was addressed to me, in answer to your first question I would have to ask: Why do you assume that I "want" anything from it?
I apologise if you somehow took it amiss - it was not even directed at you - but I was genuinely and politely correcting the shortened form of the thread title, as it had been misquoted by @Curt in using it as an umbrella term, and then providing examples of black humour including reference to death, thus politely implying that in neither case would it be correct to call them "morbid" - which is why I gave the definition from the Concise Oxford Dictionary (10th Ed.).

I could be wrong, of course, but I think English may not be @Curt's first language, and, if that is the case, then he seems to do very well indeed with it, and I would not be so rude as to criticise his use of English.
I think he almost certainly knew what it was he objected to, but it wouldn't be "morbid" humour (if there is such a thing), by definition (QED). I can only guess at what he was objecting to. Maybe there is not an English word that fits what he might mean in his own language? I'm sure he could tell us if you asked him nicely.

As to your second question and the curious statement(s) that follow it, I am at a loss to understand why you imagine I would be interested in attempting to clarify my earlier posting in response to @mouser, regarding the would-be-slave-owner.
As far as I am concerned, I had said all that I needed to say to him on the subject, and even said that I couldn't help him any more on that.
I mean, he's quite entitled as the site Admin. to say what he did, just as I am entitled to post about something harmless and stupid that I found LOL and hugely ironic. In fact, it is so ironic that I wonder whether people can actually see it. I did say it was priceless. It's a beaut, it really is. Typical Daily Mail. I presume the journos at the Daily Mail who posted it would have seen the irony, and it would have destroyed the joke to have explained it.

So, having finished the subject with the response to @mouserI certainly didn't intend to add to it with @Curt or anyone else, but you seem to want to pursue it. I can't think why - it's all over and donewith. Forget about it. Let it go.

Do please remember that this is the silly humour thread, and that it would be a needless waste of energy to get all twisted up and antagonistic about things where all is otherwise potentially good humour and friendliness. Also, I would recommend that you take anything I say in this thread as having been said tongue-in-cheek and with a heavy dollop of amiable humour and sarcasm.

In closing, I'd be obliged if you could avoid any further harassment of me in future, upon my making helpful and inoffensive posts to other people, in this or other discussion threads.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5252 on: February 27, 2017, 09:39 PM »
I stand by my suggestion that the post I commented on was not appropriate for this section, but the burn button feature idea post .. now that was funny.  ;D  :up:

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5253 on: February 27, 2017, 10:15 PM »
I stand by my suggestion that the post I commented on was not appropriate for this section, but the burn button feature idea post .. now that was funny.  ;D  :up:

Yes, but in all seriousness - even if it is not implemented here on DCF where it was first imagined (which would be a shame), I reckon it's probably only a matter of time before some other innovative forum borrows the idea and implements it. Good and well-thought-out ideas like that are rare, hard to come up with and hard to keep down, and my 6 y/o son agrees too, so that's probably confirmed it.

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5254 on: February 27, 2017, 10:36 PM »
@wraith808:
I don't get what you want from posting this.  Do you want someone to say "no, it was ok?"  Several people have already chimed in.  So no matter what pedantic definitions are brought forth, it would seem that precedence and preference - especially endorsed/started by mouser, would say that the appropriate response might be "Hey didn't know.  Will keep that in mind."  Or silence, and just taking the hit and continuing forward.  Food for thought.

If that was addressed to me, in answer to your first question I would have to ask: Why do you assume that I "want" anything from it?
I apologise if you somehow took it amiss - it was not even directed at you - but I was genuinely and politely correcting the shortened form of the thread title, as it had been misquoted by @Curt in using it as an umbrella term, and then providing examples of black humour including reference to death, thus politely implying that in neither case would it be correct to call them "morbid" - which is why I gave the definition from the Concise Oxford Dictionary (10th Ed.).

I could be wrong, of course, but I think English may not be @Curt's first language, and, if that is the case, then he seems to do very well indeed with it, and I would not be so rude as to criticise his use of English.
I think he almost certainly knew what it was he objected to, but it wouldn't be "morbid" humour (if there is such a thing), by definition (QED). I can only guess at what he was objecting to. Maybe there is not an English word that fits what he might mean in his own language? I'm sure he could tell us if you asked him nicely.

As to your second question and the curious statement(s) that follow it, I am at a loss to understand why you imagine I would be interested in attempting to clarify my earlier posting in response to @mouser, regarding the would-be-slave-owner.
As far as I am concerned, I had said all that I needed to say to him on the subject, and even said that I couldn't help him any more on that.
I mean, he's quite entitled as the site Admin. to say what he did, just as I am entitled to post about something harmless and stupid that I found LOL and hugely ironic. In fact, it is so ironic that I wonder whether people can actually see it. I did say it was priceless. It's a beaut, it really is. Typical Daily Mail. I presume the journos at the Daily Mail who posted it would have seen the irony, and it would have destroyed the joke to have explained it.

So, having finished the subject with the response to @mouserI certainly didn't intend to add to it with @Curt or anyone else, but you seem to want to pursue it. I can't think why - it's all over and donewith. Forget about it. Let it go.

Do please remember that this is the silly humour thread, and that it would be a needless waste of energy to get all twisted up and antagonistic about things where all is otherwise potentially good humour and friendliness. Also, I would recommend that you take anything I say in this thread as having been said tongue-in-cheek and with a heavy dollop of amiable humour and sarcasm.

In closing, I'd be obliged if you could avoid any further harassment of me in future, upon my making helpful and inoffensive posts to other people, in this or other discussion threads.

It is neither helpful nor inoffensive, in all truth.  As mouser said, he stands by his earlier statement on said post.  And personally, if you didn't know my earlier post was for you, even though I quoted your entire post, I give up.

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5255 on: February 28, 2017, 05:00 AM »
Re the offensive post in question:
I think @IainB thinks he has to test us on occasion -- not often, yet regularly. Who knows what might happen to us otherwise?
We may turn into naive innocents in our cocooned family-friendly donationcoder world, protected from religion and politics and related.
Tom

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5256 on: March 01, 2017, 07:29 AM »
Re the offensive post in question:
I think @IainB thinks he has to test us on occasion -- not often, yet regularly. Who knows what might happen to us otherwise?
We may turn into naive innocents in our cocooned family-friendly donationcoder world, protected from religion and politics and related.

@tomos: On your use of the word "offensive" - I'm not sure whether you meant to say it, but I don't see where the post I made was called or even shown to be "offensive" by @mouser. You might perhaps have been intending to call it "offending", but even that would be incorrect as all @mouser seems to think he did was suggest that "...the post ... was not appropriate for this section" - to which I rejoined that it was a true report (it was clipped verbatim out of the Daily Mailonline website) and that it was one of those "truth is stranger than fiction" things that I found LOL funny and very ironic - though I am unsure whether all the people reading it will necessarily be able to see the irony.

I say that about the irony because I showed the article to my 15 y/o daughter, who is studying comedic analysis of Shakespeare's plays, for Eng.Lit. at the moment, and she of course thought it was disgusting (what the guy had apparently documented as his intentions), but then saw the humour in someone actually being that dim-witted and having so little purpose in life as to have those objectives in the first place. However, I had to explain to her the inherent irony of it, and then the penny dropped and she thought it was quite a good joke out of real life.

/rant on...
Joking aside though - and it's easy to poke fun - on the other side of the coin I actually pity him, because he's most surely "not 100%" right in the head and would thus be just a gullible idiot recently converted to the Islamic religion and which he very likely can't properly comprehend, and he probably would have been too incompetent to stay alive for more than 10 hours after joining ISIS or somesuch anyway - assuming they would have wanted him in the first place (but probably only as a dopey suicide bomber).

What he was apparently being charged with seemed to be intention to commit a terrorist act, or something, though he hadn't actually committed any terrorist act, yet. Quite literally, the guy seems to be "a sad joke", yet he's likely to do time for it and will in any event have a record of this hanging over him for the rest of his life, regardless. His life will probably now become just another minor, but avoidable pathetic tragedy of human failure.

The police need to be focused on pursuing and ferreting out real terrorists, not imbeciles like him. He probably - almost certainly, I would suggest - needs welfare help, and especially protection from being "used" - wound up or further indoctrinated/radicalised by the "religious leaders" who probably took advantage of him and put these bonkers ideas into his apparently unimaginative and thick head in the first place. The guy may even be an innocent victim without a bad bone in his body, but much good it may do him, because it's likely he's about to be eviscerated and made an example of by the British legal system. I think it stinks. He's likely no more than a puppet who has been set up by others - the real criminals in this - and they may well escape scrutiny/punishment and cynically repeat it with countless other suckers before they are stopped.
This would be an elephant in the room.
There's nothing funny I can see about any of that.
/rant off
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 07:42 AM by IainB »

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5257 on: March 01, 2017, 08:18 AM »
@IainB
well, me, I found the post more sad than funny. Unfortunately there's a lot more intelligent pedophiles travelling successfully for the more or less the same reasons. But yeah, I get the irony of it too -- but that's all beside the point.

You didn't address the main point made:
the idea is dc be family-friendly, and free of religion and politics, directly or indirectly. Which doesn't seem very complicated to me, and you choose to ignore it in what seems like a pointed manner at times. Which brought me to the thesis in my previous post. Which you also chose to ignore.
Tom

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5258 on: March 01, 2017, 11:10 AM »
@IainB
well, me, I found the post more sad than funny. Unfortunately there's a lot more intelligent pedophiles travelling successfully for the more or less the same reasons. But yeah, I get the irony of it too -- but that's all beside the point.

the idea is dc be family-friendly, and free of religion and politics, directly or indirectly. Which doesn't seem very complicated to me, and you choose to ignore it in what seems like a pointed manner at times. Which brought me to the thesis in my previous post. Which you also chose to ignore.

@tomos: Oh, my apologies, there seems to be some misunderstanding here: I only addressed the use of the word "offensive", because apparently it was not "offensive" or even "offending", as far as @mouser had indicated (QED), and I presumed that that was what you were referring to. I did write: "I'm not sure whether you meant to say it, but...", because I wondered whether you had used the wrong word, by mistake.

And I didn't address "the main point made", as you put it, simply because:
(a) I didn't read it as your making a point (as in "stating an argument" or making a proposition) - let alone a main point - but perceived that you were merely expressing an opinion ("I Think..."):
Nor did I perceive that this was a "thesis" as you put it, nor did I see that you were asking for or expecting a reply. I just saw an amusing opinion.

- and,

(b) On the basis that people are entitled to whatever opinions they want to hold and I do not usually find any constructive purpose is met in debating or commenting on opinions (except for amusement/humour), I would generally avoid doing that and thus would not have responded. Nor would I normally debate or comment on a person's thesis unless I saw that I might be able to add something of value that might help or be useful in developing said thesis.

So, it was not the case that I simply ignored you on either or both counts. Quite the contrary.

And I of course perceived no implicit request for a response, in what you wrote, but if I had, or if you had gone so far as to ask explicitly "What do you think IainB?", or something, then I would have probably responded with something like, "Well, it's an interesting thought." and left it at that, because I won't allow myself to be forced into making a comment on an opinion which does not really require a comment from me. That would usually seem to me to be pointless, as I mentioned above.

And so I shall not pass comment on your opinion/thesis as described.    :)

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5259 on: March 01, 2017, 12:14 PM »
the idea is dc be family-friendly, and free of religion and politics, directly or indirectly. Which doesn't seem very complicated to me, and you choose to ignore it in what seems like a pointed manner at times.

Target

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5260 on: March 01, 2017, 03:17 PM »
(b) On the basis that people are entitled to whatever opinions they want to hold and I do not usually find any constructive purpose is met in debating or commenting on opinions (except for amusement/humour), I would generally avoid doing that and thus would not have responded.

and yet...

Shades

• Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5261 on: March 01, 2017, 11:49 PM »
Isn't all of the above easily and quickly solved by making a new thread 'Dark humor and worse' in the basement section of the DonationCoder forum? It would be out of sight (and mind) for members who don't go there and/or filter threads in this forum. And others with a peculiar sense of humor can still make their jokes.

Me personally, I would appreciate such a thread for what it is. And would make me visit that part of the forum more often. Now I wouldn't have mixed dark humor with silly humor in the same way as IainB did, or go on as long he did. But now the tone in this thread seems to go to the other extreme: getting rid of it completely. And that isn't right either.

Separate threads appear to me the quickest/easiest way to let both exist.

If you must know:
Spoiler
What is family friendly? The Disney way, shielding loved ones from everything bad life throws at your family? Or (mentally) prepare those loved ones for the parts in life that suck absolutely? 
In my case, I would definitely have liked more preparation, because ;ife already has thrown a lot of crap my way. At age 13 all my grand parents had passed away and my parents lost our house, at age 25 my mother passed away, 3 weeks later my father had a new girlfriend, 10 years later my father also passed away. One year later, divorce. And a few moths back, on the last month I needed to pay for piece land I bought 10 years ago, someone committed suicide using a tree on my piece of land. With all these experiences under my belt, I happen to think you can be better prepared, if you are able to laugh about jokes regarding misery and death. If you don't have all these experiences or worse, consider yourself blessed...and don't put that much grief towards someone less fortunate, who chose laughter as medicine against their misery.

To get this thread on its way again:
How many (musical) notes are there in salami? 
Spoiler
2...la and mi

A man enters a construction store and orders 15000 stone bricks.
The clerk asks:
"15000 bricks...are you building a house?"
Customer:
    "No...a barbecue"
"You don't need so many bricks for a barbecue..."
    "I live on the 12th floor..."

Mom against little Johnny:
"What?!? Did you eat caterpillars today?
Little Johnny:
"yeah, tomorrow I want butterflies in my belly..."

A shark father and his son look from a distance some swimmers in the ocean.
Father says: "Son, put your fin half out of the water and swim fast to that group of swimmers, go around them, then leave!"
The son does his fathers bidding.
After a while, the father says:
"Son, put up your whole fin out of the water and do the same again!"
Again, the son does his fathers bidding.
A few minutes later, father shark says:
"Ok son, now we both go and eat those swimmers!"
Now the son says:
"But dad, we could have done that already..."
"No son, they taste better after being scared sh.tless..."

anandcoral

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Free Portable Apps
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5262 on: March 02, 2017, 03:16 AM »
'Dark humor and worse'
+1

Give peace a chance, please.

Regards,

Anand

Stoic Joker

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5263 on: March 02, 2017, 06:30 AM »
I'll vote for the last two above..

@Iain - Compelling Arguments only work when 'Room Temperature' is low... :D

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5264 on: March 02, 2017, 07:08 AM »
Isn't all of the above easily and quickly solved by making a new thread 'Dark humor and worse' in the basement section of the DonationCoder forum? It would be out of sight (and mind) for members who don't go there and/or filter threads in this forum. And others with a peculiar sense of humor can still make their jokes.

Me personally, I would appreciate such a thread for what it is. And would make me visit that part of the forum more often. Now I wouldn't have mixed dark humor with silly humor in the same way as IainB did, or go on as long he did. But now the tone in this thread seems to go to the other extreme: getting rid of it completely. And that isn't right either.

Separate threads appear to me the quickest/easiest way to let both exist.

As a bid to be part of the solution and not the problem: https://www.donation....msg406807#msg406807

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5265 on: March 09, 2017, 08:59 AM »
I had been searching for an explanation of the meaning of the seemingly ambiguous term"alternative facts". Just found this:

28_570x163_C7E369DF.png

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5266 on: March 09, 2017, 02:21 PM »
alternative facts

https://en.wikipedia...ki/Alternative_facts

Hmm, I think I prefer Ron Zeigler's "That statement is no longer operative."   :huh:

Arizona Hot

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5267 on: March 13, 2017, 06:56 PM »
Optimistic Waiter.jpgsilly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Optimistic Waiter

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5268 on: March 14, 2017, 05:59 AM »
Optimistic Waiter

enjoyed that one :D
Tom

Arizona Hot

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5269 on: March 16, 2017, 10:59 AM »
A modern paraphrase of a classic quote:
Spoiler
I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man?
Read more at: https://www.brainyqu.../zhuangzi393083.html

Are you a man who had a nightmare that he was a computer or a computer having a nightmare that they are a man?

Aftershocks:
Comeback: This can't be real!...you exist.
When I wake up in the morning, you will be the neighbor's dog.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 11:06 PM by Arizona Hot »

Arizona Hot

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5270 on: March 16, 2017, 11:01 PM »
Dork Nerd Photo Gallery - theBERRY 4.jpgsilly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]  Dork Nerd Photo Gallery - theBERRY 5.jpgsilly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]  Dork Nerd Photo Gallery - theBERRY 3.jpgsilly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Dork Nerd Photo Gallery - theBERRY 2.jpgsilly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]  Dork Nerd Photo Gallery - theBERRY.jpgsilly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]  Nerd Cartoons and Comics.jpgsilly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Edvard

• Coding Snacks Author
  • Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5271 on: March 17, 2017, 01:01 AM »
 :o ;D :-\

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5272 on: March 17, 2017, 12:33 PM »
Now that is funny!  Thanks!

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5273 on: March 20, 2017, 12:10 PM »
Trigger Warning!: - a public health initiative sponsored by LLF (Live Life Fully) and the RSHHJJCCU (Ren & Stimpy Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy Consortium for Career Underachievers).

This post and the image depicted:
  • May make you wish you had never seen this as you may be unable to forget having seen it.
  • May cause feelings of fear or danger as the scene depicted is a crime scene.
  • May seem to be suggesting that drivers of Volkswagen motor vehicles will tend to make a habit of running people down on pedestrian crossings in London (UK), and that London therefore presents an unsafe environment for pedestrians and is a potentially dangerous place to visit or live (though this could be true, of course).
  • May surprise you with the thought that the scene is actually Halifax, Nova Scotia, on a summer's day, all Photoshopped and made to look like London.
  • May give rise to feelings that the image is racist or lacks social diversity, or worse - both.
  • May induce morbid or sad thoughts.
  • May seem to be unnecessarily silly.
  • May seem to be insufficiently silly.
  • May contain "adult content".
  • May not be safe to view at the workplace.
  • May not be safe and may be disturbing to view at home or with family and/or children.
  • May be emotionally disturbing and cause feelings of regret if viewed by elderly grandparents who were smoking pot in North London or Chelsea in the '60s/'70s, or who might have wished they had been smoking pot at those places and times.
  • May cause said elderly grandparents to go and fire up a hookah with some pot and start listening wistfully to endless tracks of Ravi Shankar playing the sitar.
  • May not be safe to view in a public place.
  • May not be safe to view in a private place.
  • May not be safe to view in a music studio.
  • May not be safe to view in a box.
  • May not be safe to view with a fox.
  • May not be safe to view on a smartphone whilst driving a motor vehicle.
  • May not be safe to view on a smartphone whilst having a bath or in the rain, especially if a power charger is plugged-in to the smartphone.
  • May make you think you have gone totally deaf or the volume is turned down, until you realise that there is no soundtrack accompanying the image being displayed.
  • May risk offending people's sensitivity or musical tastes.
  • May make you feel like cr#p as it may remind you that you are insensitive, or tone deaf and/or have no musical taste.
  • May make you feel emotionally upset or disturbed in ways that are hard to describe, though the words to do so may be on the tip of your tongue.
  • May make you feel funny inside.
  • May make you want to sigh.
  • May make you want to cry.
  • May make you want to go out and kill someone or rip their eyes out.
  • May make you want to kill yourself or rip your own eyes out.
  • May cause mental confusion or anguish because the image as depicted is surreal humorous art tinged with tragic irony, but you just don't get it.
  • May cause uncomfortable feelings of ego-hurt or inferiority because you are unsure what "surreal humour" is.
  • May cause uncomfortable feelings of ego-hurt or inferiority because you are unsure what "irony" is either.
  • May make you want to look up the definition of the words "surreal" or "irony" or "humour" or "lethalogica" in the dictionary.
  • May cause concern in case the scene photographed contains residual particles of peanuts, or seeds containing gluten, or traces of dairy products or monosodium glutamate or dihydrogen monoxide.
  • May make you wish there was a Down Vote or Burn button to press.
  • May make you wish that the trigger warnings would please, please, just STOP.

Don't worry. All of the above concerns and feelings and any other feelings that you may be experiencing at this moment are perfectly valid and in no way indicative that you are anything less than perfect. They are your feelings and they are right and correct. So, don't let that nasty little voice in your head or that loud-mouthed opinionated, pointy-headed #sshole sat in the next cubicle or bus seat try to tell you any different. Just loudly speak the soothing magic invocation "Shut up, racist!" to them, to make them go away, and then embrace your feelings and thus embrace yourself. Give yourself a really good-feeling real or mental hug - in an entirely altruistic and non-sensuous way, of course (especially if you are in a public place, but it's OK if you are in private or your bedroom - you can knock yourself out then!).    :Thmbsup:

16_700x700_03B5C710.png

(By Tony Futura)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 12:38 PM by IainB »

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member