ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (1024/1232) > >>

MilesAhead:
I must confess I am at a loss for words.  :)-MilesAhead (July 19, 2016, 06:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

really?  not even a clue?
-Target (July 19, 2016, 06:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

I know how to catch the criminal.  If he got Agamemnon's second cousin correct then he has to be a Greek Lit Major.  Or be packing a Dell Crossword Dictionary.  I hear they are searching backpacks for the Dell Dictionaries with all the terrorism these days.

Target:
I hear they are searching backpacks for the Dell Dictionaries with all the terrorism these days
-MilesAhead (July 20, 2016, 08:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

so you're saying its not worth the risk that theysaurus?

Arizona Hot:
silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]   silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Italian restaurant sees surge in business after posting controversial 'Black Olives Matter' sign

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

World to end July 29, says group that’s always wrong

Is this why people are ignoring the Win 10 upgrade deadline?

dantheman:
Hope this is viewable...

MilesAhead:
Hope this is viewable...
-dantheman (July 21, 2016, 08:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm, speaking of transvestites, it occurred to me that a single male, if he was a transvestite born in the U S of A, and 35 years of age, if elected President he could serve as both President and First Lady.  Hopefully not at the same time.  It would be too weird to be at a White House dinner hosted by Max and Maxine like the old Red Skelton bit.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version