ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (915/1232) > >>

app103:
Just a silly thought...

The "save" button in most software shows a floppy disk icon.

When was the last time you used a floppy disk?
-Renegade (July 02, 2015, 12:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

It would have been 2006, to install drivers for a controller card, but I couldn't get a floppy drive to work in that machine, and ended up trading controller cards with my father, who had one that had drivers that could be installed from within Windows.

app103:

Renegade:

Arizona Hot:

Leader of Free World Weighs in on This Whole 'Peas in Guac' Debate

11 terribly unconvincing movie scientists

Renegade:
How about a blog about shoplifting?

http://call-me-stickyfingers.tumblr.com/

Here's one post:

Animal tip
*disclaimer* this MAY sound crazy, but believe me, it works.
Step 1: obtain an animal that scurries fast. Go to petco and purchase either 10 rats/10 white mice/3 ferrets OR obtain a farm pot bellies pig/hen/or boar. My aunt higgith once obtained a keckle of geese that she personally lifted from a nearby town farm.
Step 2: store animals in an inconspicuous container. Make sure it has air holes for breathing so your animals don’t die.
Step 3: drive to a store you’d like to shoplift from
Step 4: enter the store carrying your hidden animals of choice
Step 5: when no one is around, release your furry friends into the isle and watch them scurry and scamper everywhere
Step 6: immediately run to the nearest SA and tell them you saw a rodent/animal
Step 7: the SA will typically call in a special code in their walkie talkie or will have to alert their supervisors that a live animal is on the loose. Remember: the more animals scurrying free the better!
Step 8: steal all the shit you want! At this point the entire store will be trying to locate the pest and will probably not be paying attention to any cameras. Innocent shoppers may get frantic and scared of a wild boar making its way through the store and soon chaos may take over the store, inciting frenzied crowd syndrome
Step 9: while the store is chaotic, steal steal steal! Shove shit down your pants, eat a bag of chips while you’re at it, and empty the registers! Take a shit right inside the toy isle! LP won’t be paying attention
Step 10: leave! Run! Remember to only attempt this crazy tip once every five years or so. My aunt Higgith once released a bucket of rats and 3 guinea pigs into Target and she was able to get away with $4k worth of shit while the entire store was under terror
--- End quote ---

It gets crazier...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version