ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (850/1232) > >>

Renegade:
Speaking of which, I have around 20 drives that I need to destroy in the next couple months or so.... and no shotgun!  :'(
-Renegade (February 22, 2015, 05:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
A descent hammer will also do nicely :up:
-Ath (February 22, 2015, 05:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ain't near as fun as shootin' the b'jeez out of something~! :D

(Also, a lot more work.)

Come to think of it, lining up all the drives and droppin' a .30 cal machine gun on 'em would be **FUN**! ;D There are enough of them to have a real blast! 8)

Sigh... But I do have a hammer, and no .30 cal machine gun. Guess it'll have to be hammer time.

Just DBAN them then give them to me when you come up the hills  :)
-4wd (February 22, 2015, 05:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

When the Mercedes died, a friend gave us an old car that doesn't do more than 100 km at a time (without a major fight), and that really HATES hills. Even if it were worth it, there's not a hope in Hades I'd make it there. :( (Most are around 250~500 GB 10k RPM drives, so not really worth salvaging -- IIRC.)

You want 'em? Let me know and I'll see about wiping them. No promises though, as my technology tolerance/patience has dwindled over the years, and the hammer is sounding like the most likely solution.

app103:
(Most are around 250~500 GB 10k RPM drives, so not really worth salvaging -- IIRC.)
-Renegade (February 22, 2015, 06:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Much larger than the old 80G drives my father recycled by sticking them in USB enclosures, filling them with data (I am deliberately not saying what kind), and giving them as gifts. The recipients were thrilled to get them.  ;)

app103:
Cop: "I'm a total badass"

DogCop: "ARE YOU TAKING A PHOTO? OMG I WANNA BE IN THE PHOTO"

mouser:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Arizona Hot:
If you use a napkin on your lap, you should call it a lapkin.

Is the Taco Belle married to Taco Bill?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version