ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (849/1232) > >>

MilesAhead:
A Minister a Priest and a Rabbi are in a boat fishing.  The Minister decides to stretch his legs.  He hops out of the boat, walks around it, and gets back in.  The Priest says "that's a good idea" and does the same.  The Rabbi gets out of the boat and plunges into the water over his head.  The Minister says to the Priest "do you think we should have shown him where the stepping stones are?"  The Priest has a shocked look on his face.  The Minister turns to see what he's gaping at.  Standing on the water is Jesus with a disgusted look on his face.  He says "speaking of stones, you must have a lot of stones to be telling that old joke!"

Stoic Joker:
Data Recovery...
silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

...Not Going to Happen!  :D

Renegade:
^ Data destruction that goes past 10, past 11, all the way up to 12!  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Speaking of which, I have around 20 drives that I need to destroy in the next couple months or so.... and no shotgun!  :'(

Ath:
Speaking of which, I have around 20 drives that I need to destroy in the next couple months or so.... and no shotgun!  :'(
-Renegade (February 22, 2015, 05:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
A descent hammer will also do nicely :up:

4wd:
-Renegade (February 22, 2015, 05:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Just DBAN them then give them to me when you come up the hills  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version