ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (837/1232) > >>

IainB:
Ah! Thanks for correcting me on that @wraith808 - I had not known there was such a film, and thus assumed (apparently erroneously) that it was a spoof on "Rosemary's Baby". Your comment makes sense - e.g., I did wonder where the wicker baby basket came from, as that was not on the RB poster as far as I could recall (I last saw it many years back).
I looked up "It's Alive" on IMDB, and thought it seems like a silly horror movie. The theme of "a couple's infant child turns out to be a vicious mutant monster that kills when frightened" is replicated to some extent in the SF movie "Looper", where the boy child seems normal but is innocent and a telekinetic and cannot control his damaging powers when he is frightened. The surprising outcome in the story is that he is to be part of changed history (alternative futures) for the better.

Renegade:
RB - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063522/

Arizona Hot:

A unique new beauty craze is storming the globe - but are you brave enough to rock it ? Roxie
Hunt, a hair stylist who works at a popular haunt in Seatle is encouraging women to grow out
their pit hair and dye it a bright and bold colour. She's leading the revolution and insists women
should embrace their underarm bush rather than feel forced to shave it off..

Why are girls doing this to their bodies

Why France won’t let you name your child ‘Nutella’ - The Washington Post

Arizona Hot:

A giant polar bear took the tube in London today

IainB:
Awww. Polar bears are sooo cute!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page