topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 12:53 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]  (Read 3688469 times)

MerleOne

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • 4D thinking
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]
« Reply #4025 on: December 30, 2014, 12:08 PM »

This one cracks me up.  :)

Isn't that the Walmart-application computer?!?  -- nice  :)

I just figured she ripped it trying it on.  The old anti-theft spycam in the changing room shot.

Either that or it's a new design for those too lazy to unbutton their pants when using the commode?

Maybe this just shows that Wal-Mart is ripping (off) its customers...
.merle1.

crabby3

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4026 on: December 30, 2014, 12:33 PM »

This one cracks me up.  :)

Isn't that the Walmart-application computer?!?  -- nice  :)

I just figured she ripped it trying it on.  The old anti-theft spycam in the changing room shot.

Either that or it's a new design for those too lazy to unbutton their pants when using the commode?

I always thought Walgreens had over-priced instant coffee; that is until i went to Walmart.
Same brand and quantity but Walmart wanted about three bucks more than Walgreens.
'Save money, live better'?  yea.. right.  ;D

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4027 on: December 30, 2014, 03:21 PM »
I always thought Walgreens had over-priced instant coffee; that is until i went to Walmart.
Same brand and quantity but Walmart wanted about three bucks more than Walgreens.
'Save money, live better'?  yea.. right.  ;D

The problem with Walgreens is that none of their sale prices apply if you don't have one of their member cards.

I went to get something there last week and ended up picking up a dozen "on sale" items. When these items rang up significantly higher than I expected, I was informed (with a smug smile) that: "You have to have a Walgreens card to get the sale price." Had I been offered the opportunity to request a card at that point I might not have been annoyed, and probably would have played along. But this particular cashier shot a smile over to the cashier across the aisle, stepped back, crossed her arms, and then asked: "Do you still want them?"

I told her to forget it and just void my entire purchase.

At least I had the satisfaction of seeing the befuddled look on her face and hearing her say "You're kidding?" before I walked out.

I doubt I'll go back.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 03:27 PM by 40hz »

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4028 on: December 30, 2014, 04:31 PM »
  occupymordor.jpg

crabby3

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4029 on: December 30, 2014, 04:38 PM »

The problem with Walgreens is that none of their sale prices apply if you don't have one of their member cards.

I went to get something there last week and ended up picking up a dozen "on sale" items. When these items rang up significantly higher than I expected, I was informed (with a smug smile) that: "You have to have a Walgreens card to get the sale price." Had I been offered the opportunity to request a card at that point I might not have been annoyed, and probably would have played along. But this particular cashier shot a smile over to the cashier across the aisle, stepped back, crossed her arms, and then asked: "Do you still want them?"

I told her to forget it and just void my entire purchase.

At least I had the satisfaction of seeing the befuddled look on her face and hearing her say "You're kidding?" before I walked out.

I doubt I'll go back.

If this had happened to me... I'd go back and look for that crossed arms cashier.  If she was there i'd buy something small and during checkout... read her name-tag.  Then go online and bitch about how i was treated by this person.  Last year I just happened to take a 'How are we doing...' survey for a grocery store and bitched about how a specific cashier would mistreat my canned goods.  (no point in looking for undamaged cans if they're full of dents after checkout)  This 'survey-day' was the third time i came home with dented cans and i was pissed.  I saw this cashier on my next visit and she wasn't behind a register... she was stocking shelves.  The following visit she was gone.  It was not my intent to get her canned (NPI) but enough is enough.  Three strikes and you're out.   :P

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4030 on: December 30, 2014, 04:40 PM »

This one cracks me up.  :)

Isn't that the Walmart-application computer?!?  -- nice  :)

I just figured she ripped it trying it on.  The old anti-theft spycam in the changing room shot.

Somehow I don't think I'd accept any Folgers Crystals from this woman!  ;)

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4031 on: December 30, 2014, 04:50 PM »

-40hz

The whole hing with the cards is to be deliberately inconvenient.  With the sales systems they have now there should be a "would you like to be entered in our discount program and get some filers in the mail etc..?" and if you check Yes, that's it.  If you check No you can change your mind at any purchase.  As soon as the things sees your payment method it knows who you are.  Why do they have to scan a bar code off a card except to piss you off if you don't have the card on you?

First time I paid with a credit card in Marshalls the clerk checked my ID and looked at the card.  Now I just swipe and that's that.

I remember for a time every little shop in my town had a card with something free after ten purchases.  I had a wallet full of these stupid cards for clerks to punch with a paper punch.  Super inconvenient.  After a time I just took the hit on missing the freebies.  It was worth it.

crabby3

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4032 on: December 30, 2014, 05:30 PM »
Speaking of food ..  :)

00 groceries.jpg

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4033 on: December 30, 2014, 05:36 PM »
Speaking of food .

That's funny.  But I think I would have gone with
People who bought (jar of peanut butter)
also bought (jar of jelly)

crabby3

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4034 on: December 30, 2014, 05:47 PM »
Speaking of food .

That's funny.  But I think I would have gone with
People who bought (jar of peanut butter)
also bought (jar of jelly)

..or people who bought bananas also bought peanut butter, bread, ky...   ;D

Stoic Joker

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4035 on: December 30, 2014, 10:36 PM »
There are 137 more pictures at the link. Anyone want to admit to looking at those?

After reviewing all 162 pictures in that series, I have decided to vote yes to eugenics...as a large percentage of those people must definitely be prevented from breeding.

...Now if you'll excuse me I have to go bleach my eyes..

Arizona Hot

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4036 on: December 31, 2014, 12:18 AM »
It’s about that time for me again: my desktop is a couple years part its prime and my laptop just died (no display, no hard drive activity, no wifi, and a recent history of turning off suddenly for no good reason – those are all bad signs, right?), which means the near future holds a new PC for me. Which means a blank slate on which to impose my computer-using will.
Setting up a new computer goes through five stages:
Denial: I’ve got a new computer. Nothing can go wrong now!
Anger: No, I don’t want to subscribe to AOL. No, I don’t want Norton updates. No, I don’t want a 60-day trial of Office 2007. There are HOW MANY security updates?!
Bargaining: I’d do anything to be able to use this thing!
Depression: I’ve been uninstalling Norton components for 17 hours now. If I have to restart the PC one more time, I swear I’ll kill myself… All I want to do is update Twitter!
Acceptance: OK, let’s install some good stuff now!

The First 10 Free Apps to Install on a New Windows PC

This Is What Your State Googled the Most in 2014.jpg

This Is What Your State Googled the Most in 2014 (Shame on You, Utah!)

crabby3

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4037 on: December 31, 2014, 10:36 AM »
Safe sex   :)

Safe-Sex.png

crabby3

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4038 on: December 31, 2014, 10:37 AM »
Stupid sex   ;D

American-Pie-Mishap.png

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4039 on: December 31, 2014, 11:18 AM »
Why do they have to scan a bar code off a card except to piss you off if you don't have the card on you?

You don't need to have the card on you. Walgreens lets you enter your phone number into their little credit/debit card thingy. I do it all the time. Also, some of your purchases will earn you points (some, a lot of points), which are valued at $0.01 each and can be applied to future purchases. I am almost at the $10.00 level, at which point I'll cash them in. (I could do it now, but I want to wait)

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4040 on: December 31, 2014, 11:18 AM »
How to win...

B6HqbMICMAA1uZI[1].png

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4041 on: December 31, 2014, 06:34 PM »
How to win...
 (see attachment in previous post)

Now that's my kind of solution!   >:D

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4042 on: December 31, 2014, 07:36 PM »
Ethnic joke:
An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, a German, an Indian, several Americans (including a Hawaiian and an Alaskan), an Argentinean, a Dane, an Australian, a Luxembourger, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Moroccan, a Frenchman, a New Zealander, a Ni Vanuatu, a Nepalese, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Guatemalan, a Colombian, a Mongolian, a Pakistani, a Malaysian, a Croatian, a Uzbek, a Cypriot, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Chinese, a Sri Lankan, a Lebanese, a Cayman Islander, a Ugandan, a Vietnamese, a Korean, a Uruguayan, a Czech, an Icelander, a Mexican, a Finn, a Honduran, a Panamanian, an Andorran, an Israeli, a Venezuelan, an Iranian, a Fijian, a Peruvian, an Estonian, a Syrian, a Brazilian, a Portuguese, a Liechtensteiner, a Mongolian, a Hungarian, a Canadian, a Moldovan, a Haitian, a Norfolk Islander, a Macedonian, a Bolivian, a Cook Islander, a Tajikistani, a Samoan, an Armenian, an Aruban, an Albanian, a Greenlander, a Micronesian, a Virgin Islander, a Georgian, a Bahaman, a Belarusian, a Cuban, a Tongan, a Cambodian, a Finn, a Canadian, a Slovenian, a Qatari, an Azerbaijani, a Malagasy, a Romanian, a Chilean, a Jamaican, a Filipino, a Ukrainian, a Dutchman, an Ecuadorian, a Costa Rican, a Swede, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a Greek, a Belgian, a Singaporean, an Italian, a Norwegian, a Zimbabwean and several other Africans,  all walk into a fine restaurant.

"I'm sorry," said the Maitre D', after scrutinizing the group, "but you can't come in here without a Thai."

TaoPhoenix

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4043 on: December 31, 2014, 11:44 PM »

Iain, did you just succeed in annoying the *entire world*!?

:tellme:   ;)

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Tell me something you don't know...
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4044 on: January 01, 2015, 12:16 AM »
Ethnic joke:
An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, a German, an Indian, several Americans (including a Hawaiian and an Alaskan), an Argentinean, a Dane, an Australian, a Luxembourger, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Moroccan, a Frenchman, a New Zealander, a Ni Vanuatu, a Nepalese, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Guatemalan, a Colombian, a Mongolian, a Pakistani, a Malaysian, a Croatian, a Uzbek, a Cypriot, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Chinese, a Sri Lankan, a Lebanese, a Cayman Islander, a Ugandan, a Vietnamese, a Korean, a Uruguayan, a Czech, an Icelander, a Mexican, a Finn, a Honduran, a Panamanian, an Andorran, an Israeli, a Venezuelan, an Iranian, a Fijian, a Peruvian, an Estonian, a Syrian, a Brazilian, a Portuguese, a Liechtensteiner, a Mongolian, a Hungarian, a Canadian, a Moldovan, a Haitian, a Norfolk Islander, a Macedonian, a Bolivian, a Cook Islander, a Tajikistani, a Samoan, an Armenian, an Aruban, an Albanian, a Greenlander, a Micronesian, a Virgin Islander, a Georgian, a Bahaman, a Belarusian, a Cuban, a Tongan, a Cambodian, a Finn, a Canadian, a Slovenian, a Qatari, an Azerbaijani, a Malagasy, a Romanian, a Chilean, a Jamaican, a Filipino, a Ukrainian, a Dutchman, an Ecuadorian, a Costa Rican, a Swede, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a Greek, a Belgian, a Singaporean, an Italian, a Norwegian, a Zimbabwean and several other Africans,  all walk into a fine restaurant.

"I'm sorry," said the Maitre D', after scrutinizing the group, "but you can't come in here without a Thai."

THAT was just all kinds of awesome~!  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:
Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4045 on: January 01, 2015, 12:20 AM »
Iain, did you just succeed in annoying the *entire world*!?
:tellme:   ;)

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4046 on: January 01, 2015, 07:52 AM »
^ I'm dying to see some Thai friends & tell them that one. They'll roll over laughing! :)

crabby3

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4047 on: January 01, 2015, 08:20 AM »
Happy New Year   :)

spiders-new-year-resolution.png

Arizona Hot

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4048 on: January 01, 2015, 04:41 PM »
Ethnic joke:
An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, a German, an Indian, several Americans (including a Hawaiian and an Alaskan), an Argentinean, a Dane, an Australian, a Luxembourger, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Moroccan, a Frenchman, a New Zealander, a Ni Vanuatu, a Nepalese, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Guatemalan, a Colombian, a Mongolian, a Pakistani, a Malaysian, a Croatian, a Uzbek, a Cypriot, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Chinese, a Sri Lankan, a Lebanese, a Cayman Islander, a Ugandan, a Vietnamese, a Korean, a Uruguayan, a Czech, an Icelander, a Mexican, a Finn, a Honduran, a Panamanian, an Andorran, an Israeli, a Venezuelan, an Iranian, a Fijian, a Peruvian, an Estonian, a Syrian, a Brazilian, a Portuguese, a Liechtensteiner, a Mongolian, a Hungarian, a Canadian, a Moldovan, a Haitian, a Norfolk Islander, a Macedonian, a Bolivian, a Cook Islander, a Tajikistani, a Samoan, an Armenian, an Aruban, an Albanian, a Greenlander, a Micronesian, a Virgin Islander, a Georgian, a Bahaman, a Belarusian, a Cuban, a Tongan, a Cambodian, a Finn, a Canadian, a Slovenian, a Qatari, an Azerbaijani, a Malagasy, a Romanian, a Chilean, a Jamaican, a Filipino, a Ukrainian, a Dutchman, an Ecuadorian, a Costa Rican, a Swede, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a Greek, a Belgian, a Singaporean, an Italian, a Norwegian, a Zimbabwean and several other Africans,  all walk into a fine restaurant.

Definitely a shaggy dog joke.

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4049 on: January 02, 2015, 06:48 AM »

Yum. :P