topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 8:35 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]  (Read 3671307 times)

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]
« Reply #3925 on: December 09, 2014, 06:50 AM »
It's a NO-FLAKE!

no-flake.jpg

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3926 on: December 10, 2014, 03:47 AM »
Makes a great stocking stuffer?  :huh:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000QS6W0I/

barney

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3927 on: December 10, 2014, 04:23 AM »
Makes a great stocking stuffer?  :huh:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000QS6W0I/

Hm-m-m-m ... thimk I'd need a stylist for proper application  :-\.

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3928 on: December 10, 2014, 05:35 AM »
I used to wonder about this myself...

That LOTR Trilogy was by far the best treatment.  But I thought Thorondor got short shrift.  I thi k the eagles got about 13 seconds out of a 13 hour(at least it seemed that long) movie trilogy.

But I guess stuff like that happens if you go having adventures.

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3929 on: December 10, 2014, 05:38 AM »
It's a NO-FLAKE!

How 'bout just a Santa with the old red circle and slash?  I don't get to see much TV but one benefit is the lack of Santa Tracking Updates by the weather person.  ;)

crabby3

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3930 on: December 10, 2014, 09:41 AM »
This may be here already... but i think it's worth a repost   ;D

The Greatest Christmas Decoration Ever!

a96920_a569_1-hanging.jpg

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3931 on: December 10, 2014, 11:36 AM »
This may be here already... but i think it's worth a repost   ;D

The Greatest Christmas Decoration Ever!
 (see attachment in previous post)

The shirt's the right color but the pants should be green.  :)

crabby3

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3932 on: December 10, 2014, 11:39 AM »
Christmas  Jokes

When you stop believing in Santa Claus is when you start getting clothes for Christmas.

A guy bought his wife a beautiful diamond ring for Christmas.
After hearing about this extravagant gift, a friend of his said, "I thought she wanted one of those sporty four-wheel-drive vehicles."
"She did," he replied. "But where was I going to find a fake Jeep?"

In a small Southern town there was a "Nativity Scene" that showed great skill and talent had gone into creating it. One small features bothered me. The three wise men were wearing firemen's helmets.
At a "Quick Stop" on the edge of town, I asked the lady behind the counter about the helmets. She exploded into a rage, yelling at me, "You damn Yankees never do read the Bible!" I assured her that I did, but simply couldn't recall anything about firemen in the Bible. She jerked her Bible from behind the counter and ruffled through some pages, and finally jabbed her finger at a passage. Sticking it in my face she said,
"See, it says right here, The three wise men came from afar."

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

"In honor of this holy season," Saint Peter said, "You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven."

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. "It represents a candle," he said. "You may pass through the pearly gates," Saint Peter said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, "They're bells." Saint Peter said, "You may pass through the pearly gates."

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's glasses.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, "And just what do those symbolize?"

The man replied, "They're Carol's."

Santa Stats (US)

There are currently 78 people named S. Claus living in the U.S. -- and one Kriss Kringle.

December is the most popular month for nose jobs.

Weight of Santa's sleigh loaded with one Beanie Baby for every kid on earth: 333,333 tons.

Number of reindeer required to pull a 333,333-ton sleigh: 214,206 -- plus Rudolph.

Average wage of a mall Santa: $11 an hour.  With real beard: $20.

To deliver his gifts in one night, Santa would have to make 822.6 visits per second, sleighing at 3,000 times the speed of sound.

At that speed, Santa and his reindeer would burst into flame instantaneously.

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3933 on: December 11, 2014, 04:34 PM »
uf006180.gif 

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Tell me something you don't know...
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3935 on: December 12, 2014, 05:46 AM »
This holiday season, please drink responsibly!

Thank you South Park guys!  :Thmbsup:
Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3936 on: December 12, 2014, 05:56 AM »
It's almost Christmas, so it must be time to look at physics!

I mean this quite literally...

The first time I read this joke I nearly friggin' died. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe. I was hyperventilating as I laughed and things were starting to go fuzzy. I quite literally couldn't breathe because I was laughing hysterically.

I have never laughed so much (sober) in my life.

Your mileage may vary. :P

http://www.daclarke....rg/Humour/santa.html

Original Title: IS THERE A SANTA CLAUS?

• No known species of reindeer can fly. BUT there are 300,000 species of living organisms yet to be classified, and while most of these are insects and germs, this does not COMPLETELY rule out flying reindeer which only Santa has ever seen.

• There are 2 billion children (persons under 18) in the world. BUT since Santa doesn't (appear to) handle the Muslim, Hindu, Jewish and Buddhist children, that reduces the workload to 15% of the total - 378 million according to Population Reference Bureau. At an average (census)rate of 3.5 children per household, that's 91.8 million homes. One presumes there's at least one good child in each.

• Santa has 31 hours of Christmas to work with, thanks to the different time zones and the rotation of the earth, assuming he travels east to west(which seems logical). This works out to 822.6 visits per second. This is to say that for each Christian household with good children, Santa has 1/1000th of a second to park, hop out of the sleigh, jump down the chimney, fill the stockings, distribute the remaining presents under the tree, eat whatever snacks have been left, get back up the chimney, get back into the sleigh and move on to the next house. Assuming that each of these 91.8 million stops are evenly distributed around the earth (which, of course, we know to be false but for the purposes of our calculations we will accept), we are now talking about .78 miles per household, a total trip of 75-1/2 million miles, not counting stops to do what most of us must do at least once every 31 hours, plus feeding etc.

• This means that Santa's sleigh is moving at 650 miles per second, 3,000 times the speed of sound. For purposes of comparison, the fastest man- made vehicle on earth, the Ulysses space probe, moves at a poky 27.4 miles per second - a conventional reindeer can run, tops, 15 miles per hour.

• The payload on the sleigh adds another interesting element. Assuming that each child gets nothing more than a medium-sized lego set (2 pounds), the sleigh is carrying 321,300 tons, not counting Santa, who is invariably described as overweight. On land, conventional reindeer can pull no more than 300 pounds. Even granting that "flying reindeer" (see point #1) could pull TEN TIMES the normal anoint, we cannot do the job with eight, or even nine. We need 214,200 reindeer. This increases the payload - not even counting the weight of the sleigh - to 353,430 tons. Again, for comparison - this is four times the weight of the Queen Elizabeth.

• 353,000 tons traveling at 650 miles per second creates enormous air resistance - this will heat the reindeer up in the same fashion as spacecrafts re-entering the earth's atmosphere. The lead pair of reindeer will absorb 14.3 QUINTILLION joules of energy. Per second. Each. In short, they will burst into flame almost instantaneously, exposing the reindeer behind them, and create deafening sonic booms in their wake.The entire reindeer team will be vaporized within 4.26 thousandths of a second. Santa, meanwhile, will be subjected to centrifugal forces 17,500.06 times greater than gravity. A 250-pound Santa (which seems ludicrously slim)would be pinned to the back of his sleigh by 4,315,015 pounds of force.

In conclusion -- If Santa ever DID deliver presents on Christmas Eve, he's dead now.

There's more at the link.

Merry Christmas, and don't forget to torch Santa in burning effigy to remember his annual thermo-dynamic sacrifice for the children!

« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 06:06 AM by Renegade, Reason: formatting »

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3937 on: December 12, 2014, 06:49 AM »

Considering I first read that almost 40 years ago, you have a lot of catching up to do  :P

crabby3

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3938 on: December 12, 2014, 08:01 AM »
Teen Tattoos McDonald's Receipt on His Arm, a Week Later Tattoos the Tattoo Receipt on His Other Arm

For some, peer pressure is hard to overcome but I have to agree with the last line -
Apparently "loyal" is Norweigian for "stupid."

I suppose it could have been worse; Barbie doll or jump off a building.   ;D

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3939 on: December 12, 2014, 09:17 AM »
Teen Tattoos McDonald's Receipt on His Arm, a Week Later Tattoos the Tattoo Receipt on His Other Arm

For some, peer pressure is hard to overcome but I have to agree with the last line -
Apparently "loyal" is Norweigian for "stupid."

I suppose it could have been worse; Barbie doll or jump off a building.   ;D

In the Yakuza flicks it's typical for a gangster to have a tattoo on his back that takes up all the space from waist to shoulders.  Instead of a receipt though I'd like to see a recursive picture of the tattoo artist applying the tattoo of him/her-self applying the tattoo etc..  Like barbershop mirrors.  That would be a challenge.

Stoic Joker

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3940 on: December 12, 2014, 12:06 PM »

Considering I first read that almost 40 years ago, you have a lot of catching up to do  :P

I still maintain that Santa Clause is the collective embodiment of all that is good, kind, and worth saving in the human race ... So screw the math and let it be.

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3941 on: December 12, 2014, 12:56 PM »
^ Agreed, wholeheartedly. :)

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3942 on: December 12, 2014, 04:21 PM »

I first read it in the early 90s off of Archie or Gopher. I didn't know that it had been around that long though.

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Suped up Santa's Sleigh
« Reply #3943 on: December 12, 2014, 04:30 PM »
No known species of reindeer can fly

I think there's a tendency to get sidetracked by the Clause PR machine.  Of course no being could fly around on a sleigh and physically deliver all the required gifts.  Santa really does it by magic.  When he's ready Santa takes a deep breath and bellows "Ho Ho Ho" and all the stuff is instantaneously zapped to the respective destinations.  He never even gets out of the recliner!   :Thmbsup:

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3944 on: December 12, 2014, 05:10 PM »
^ I thought that his sleigh was really just a Tardis and that he delivered presents one-by-one all at the same time.

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3945 on: December 13, 2014, 09:45 AM »
^ I thought that his sleigh was really just a Tardis and that he delivered presents one-by-one all at the same time.

That's a good way to take early retirement.  Keep time traveling to the same time different place until there are about 1000 instances of yourself doing the job, since they will all go back to the "present" when done.  All except the original you. You go to Tahiti or wherever without anyone the wiser.

crabby3

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3946 on: December 13, 2014, 10:48 AM »
contemp bs.jpg

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3947 on: December 13, 2014, 11:41 AM »
One of my client's employees (20-something female) ran this one by me last week. Definitely NSFW, or if you're easily offended:

Giggles aside, she then showed me a very brief txt exchange she had the night before with an equally scary creep. Apparently the exchanges in the above video aren't all that uncommon.

Arizona Hot

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3949 on: December 15, 2014, 12:01 PM »
Clipboard04.jpgsilly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Quiz What New Year's resolution are you?

Truly a silly quiz. It said I was a get-in-shape resolution, I thought I was the be-more-productive type.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 12:06 PM by Arizona Hot »