ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (785/1232) > >>

MilesAhead:
Hmm, I'm not using https and it still shows blank space where people are obviously referring to something that should be where the blank line(s) are.-MilesAhead (December 08, 2014, 05:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

The next obvious question is then: What addons are you using that could cause it?

Have you tried Firefox Safe Mode, (hold down Shift while executing)?
-4wd (December 08, 2014, 05:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

The only thing different is 360 total security.  I turned it off and restarted the browser.  No change.

Edit:  KMeleon and Opera both show the clips.  So it must be a Firefox thing.

Edit2:  Looks like it was FlashBlock.  Even though I added DC to the white list it would not even show a placeholder for the content.  Maybe it's because it's a Nightly.

Sorry for the distraction.  :)

Arizona Hot:
silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

A paper by Maggie Simpson and Edna Krabappel was accepted by two scientific journals - Vox

40hz:
I used to wonder about this myself...

Yup! Works for me. :Thmbsup: ;D ;D ;D

TaoPhoenix:

Back to silly humor.
I just got out of my first theater show I booked and attended myself. (Checks another item off the "become a true New Yorker list!)

But now I have silly humor in my head about the word "script".

:)

TaoPhoenix:

What if Mother Theresa had a daughter who followed in her footsteps? Say she grew up in New York City.

She talks to her friend Alisha, who gets straight A's in English.

"How you doin' Theresa Baby?"
"I'm doing good!"
"You mean you are doing well?"
"Yes, I'm feeling quite well. But I served over five hundred people at the soup kitchen today! I'm doin' goood!"

:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version