ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (783/1232) > >>

barney:
What they need are a few rain forest zombies skilled in hunting monkeys with those little silent bows and arrows.  Also they could teach their contemporaries the culinary skills required to serve the brains in skull(there must be a term for it like a la carte but I'm not schooled in Haute cuisine.)   :)
-MilesAhead (December 07, 2014, 09:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

That would prolly be a skullet - assuming fried or baked brains, of course  :-\.  Otherwise, consult Indiana Jones (Temple of Doom) for chilled monkey brains as a dessert guide.

MilesAhead:
What they need are a few rain forest zombies skilled in hunting monkeys with those little silent bows and arrows.  Also they could teach their contemporaries the culinary skills required to serve the brains in skull(there must be a term for it like a la carte but I'm not schooled in Haute cuisine.)   :)
--- End quote ---

That would prolly be a skullet - assuming fried or baked brains, of course  :-\.  Otherwise, consult Indiana Jones (Temple of Doom) for chilled monkey brains as a dessert guide.
-barney (December 08, 2014, 12:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

I heard chilled brains is good with Reddi-Wip.  That's assuming the Reddi-Wip itself is chilled.   :Thmbsup:

MilesAhead:
Don't use HTTPS to view DonationCoder not don't use it in links
-4wd (December 08, 2014, 12:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm, I'm not using https and it still shows blank space where people are obviously referring to something that should be where the blank line(s) are.

4wd:
Hmm, I'm not using https and it still shows blank space where people are obviously referring to something that should be where the blank line(s) are.-MilesAhead (December 08, 2014, 05:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

The next obvious question is then: What addons are you using that could cause it?

Have you tried Firefox Safe Mode, (hold down Shift while executing)?

Arizona Hot:
How about a zombie movie where the characters like and prefer being zombies.
Where they are intellectually-superior creatures, frustrated because their favorite delicacy: brains  take such tight co-ordination and teamwork to get and because of this have to be shared among so many people you only get a small portion of the gourmet treat. You don't know how much planning and effort it takes to get it. Ordinary people make it so hard to get their brain. If they only knew how delicious they are.
-Arizona Hot (December 06, 2014, 07:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

What they need are a few rain forest zombies skilled in hunting monkeys with those little silent bows and arrows.  Also they could teach their contemporaries the culinary skills required to serve the brains in skull(there must be a term for it like a la carte but I'm not schooled in Haute cuisine.)   :)
--- End quote ---

But the most flavorful brains are human brains. All the best flavor comes from knowledge and experience, which humans have more of than monkeys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version