ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (719/1232) > >>

IainB:
I've never really been interested in Twitter, and so, being a bit "behind the times" I had missed these sorts of viral Twitters (below) - which make me interested. They seem to me to be an entirely new source of humour that couldn't easily have occurred in quite this way without something akin to Twitter as the medium.

* #myNYPD
* Viral #ThankAPoliceOfficerDay Goes Global, Recounts ALL Abuses, Terror, Crimes | revolution-news.com
* "The Barbra Streisand Effect on Steroids" :: SteynOnline - Linkis.com - # AskDrMann
@Renegade is to be credited with referring me to the first two, and I followed them up a couple of days back. I found some of the tweets quite amusing, but not a few seemed aggressive. I just stumbled upon the third today and had a LOL moment - it has many highly ironic, rather clever and very pointed comments there.

Maybe I am missing something, but what I don't understand is how people can possibly think it could be a good idea to put up self-promulgating hashtags like that. Fiasco time.
Derision is a great leveller.

Renegade:
^ BWAHAHAHAHAH~

Those #AskDrMann tweets were funny.  :Thmbsup:

wraith808:

TaoPhoenix:
Wraith, that's some combination of brilliant, terrifying, and something that she will either become a viral meme for, or be embarassed forever when she is 18!
:o

TaoPhoenix:

P.S. Idina Menzel is a minor goddess!
:Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version