ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (718/1232) > >>

Renegade:
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice that draino isn't a clear liquid. Not to mention that this thing was effectively in the middle of no where at that time of day. No this was a typically spastic hyper-over-reaction that is so idiotically common in our society today. Litter bugs aren't terrorists ... They're just really annoying.

Clear liquids don't tent to imply an impending (BLEVE) energetic reaction. First cop on the scene should have just kicked it over and tossed it in the trash.
-Stoic Joker (October 01, 2014, 05:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm... Let me see...

If we dig down a bit deeper into SJ's post, I think we can find a hidden message...

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice that draino isn't a clear liquid. Not to mention that this thing was effectively in the middle of no where at that time of day. No this was a typically spastic hyper-over-reaction that is so idiotically common in our society today. Litter bugs aren't terrorists ... They're just really annoying.

Clear liquids don't tent to imply an impending (BLEVE) energetic reaction. First cop on the scene should have just kicked it over and tossed it in the trash.
-Stoic Joker (October 01, 2014, 05:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Pulling out those we have:

* I
* e
* a
* r
* a
* m
* t
* o
* r
* r
* s
* i
* t
And unscrambling SJ's secret message...

I am a terrorist.

:o

I rest my case!

wraith808:
^ Are you bored?  ;D  That was a lot of work for a punchline!  ;D

Stoic Joker:
OMFG They actually blew the damn thing up!

Suspicious Object at Citizens' Circle

What an incredibly mind-blowing waste of resources on something that is obviously just carelessly discarded trash.

But, then again...yes it is that boring here ... In a town that is strategically relevant to abso- :) ing-lutely nothing.

Renegade:
^ Are you bored?  ;D  That was a lot of work for a punchline!  ;D
-wraith808 (October 01, 2014, 11:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hehehe! I had a couple minutes, and it's an idea that I've been throwing around for a fun NANY project. (A program to do funky things with BBCode to decorate posts and just do cool stuff that would otherwise take way too much effort.

--- Code: C# ---private void txtOriginal_MouseUp(object sender, MouseEventArgs e)        {            int start = txtOriginal.SelectionStart;            int end = txtOriginal.SelectionStart + txtOriginal.SelectionLength + txtLeftSurround.TextLength;            string s = txtOriginal.Text;            s = s.Insert(start, txtLeftSurround.Text);            s = s.Insert(end, txtRightSurround.Text);            txtOriginal.Text = s;        }         private void btnPaste_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)        {            txtOriginal.Text = Clipboard.GetText();        }         private void btnCopy_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)        {            Clipboard.SetText(txtOriginal.Text);        }
That was a lot easier than actually doing it manually.

Renegade:
OMFG They actually blew the damn thing up!

Suspicious Object at Citizens' Circle

What an incredibly mind-blowing waste of resources on something that is obviously just carelessly discarded trash.

But, then again...yes it is that boring here ... In a town that is strategically relevant to abso- :) ing-lutely nothing.
-Stoic Joker (October 02, 2014, 12:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

BWAHAHAHAHAHA~!

* Bottle of water: $1.00
* 15 emergency response personelle & vehicles: $12,500.00
* 1 detonator: $75.00
* Blowing up a water bottle: Priceless! :P
::facepalm::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version