ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (686/1232) > >>

Stoic Joker:
I ran into a banking institution yesterday that did not allow special characters or spaces, but did required a number be included in the user name.

Like the outcome of that isn't going to be predictable as hell ...(y0ur N4m3)... Derp!

Renegade:
I ran into a banking institution yesterday that did not allow special characters or spaces, but did required a number be included in the user name.

Like the outcome of that isn't going to be predictable as hell ...(y0ur N4m3)... Derp!
-Stoic Joker (August 27, 2014, 10:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

If a username/password is actually printed on paper, then it makes sense to not include beginning or ending spaces. But with the incredible invention of monospaced fonts, there's no reason why "a     b" couldn't be a valid username or password. I have never understood why "spaces" aren't allowed.

I do wish that sites would say what is allowed as a regular expression. That would make everything so much easier and clearer. For me. And other regex freaks. :P

Stoic Joker:

-Stoic Joker (August 27, 2014, 10:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

If a username/password is actually printed on paper, then it makes sense to not include beginning or ending spaces. But with the incredible invention of monospaced fonts, there's no reason why "a     b" couldn't be a valid username or password. I have never understood why "spaces" aren't allowed. -Renegade (August 27, 2014, 11:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

...And then just for a giggle, I turn on the news this morning to find out that said banking institution just got hacked ... Wow, who'd a thunk that would happen.. :-\

Giampy:
Dialog between a man and a girl into a shop:

Miss, give me your number.

No, I am already engaged.

Miss, please, I need your number.

No, I am already engaged!

Miss, if you don't give me your number... (the girl stops the man from speaking)

No, I will never give you my number, damn it!

(the man, loudly)
Miss, if you don't give me your number, how can I know what shoes are fitting for you?

app103:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version