ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (673/1232) > >>

IainB:
...Of course that leaves only the People to change the Future...

--- End quote ---
Very droll.

IainB:
I just found this email in my Gmail Spam folder. Google seem to be really sharpening up their act lately, and are also demonstrating that they have a healthy sense of self-effacing humour. It's good that Google recognise when they are sending you spam and so just send it straight to your Spam folder. Time-saving and efficient. It gets my vote anyway.
(Copied below sans embedded hyperlinks/images or personal codes.)
Get 100 NZD free ad credit when you try Google AdWords Express
Spam      x
Google Places <[email protected]>        10:08 (4 hours ago)
to me

Be careful with this message. Lots of other people have marked similar messages as spam.  Learn more
Images are not displayed. Display images below
Activate your credit when you sign up for AdWords Express. Get my ad on Google »   View as webpage
 Google

You're online—now help customers find you.
Sign up for AdWords Express and get 100 NZD in free ad credit when you spend 25 NZD.
Use coupon code: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX*
Get my ad on Google
   Call 0800-421-286
Our experts will help you set up your ad for free.

AdWords Express
Image and numbers used are for illustrative purposes only.
Reach new customers with AdWords Express
You use Google My Business to connect with current customers. Now help new customers find your business with an ad on Google.
Track your progress in one place
See your ads' views, clicks and calls right from Google My Business, and easily manage your business page and online ads together.
Signing up is easy
Set up your ad in 15 minutes with AdWords Express. Simply choose your location, write three lines about your business and set a budget. We'll do the rest.
Get my ad on Google
See you online,
The Google My Business Team
GG/eDM/XSPL/Q314/NZ/C3/AWX/w2

*Offer valid for new customers only. Visit adwords.google.com/express or call 0800-421-286 before September 30, 2014 to redeem the credit. Please use offer code: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

© 2014 Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
This email was sent to [email protected] because you indicated that you are willing to receive occasional promotions or special offers about related Google Products. If you do not wish to receive such emails in the future, please unsubscribe here: http://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/optout/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX You can also change your preferences by signing into your account at google.co.nz/business

Terms and conditions for this offer:
• Offer available to customers with a billing address in New Zealand only. One promotional code per advertiser.
• To activate this offer: Enter the promotional code in your account before 30 September 2014.
• To earn the credit: After entering the code, your advertising campaigns must accrue costs of at least 25 NZD, excluding any taxes, within 30 days. Making a payment of 25 NZD is not sufficient. The tracking of advertising costs towards 25 NZD begins after you've entered the code.
• Once 2 & 3 are completed, the credit will typically be applied within 5 days to the Billing Summary of your account.
• Credits apply to future advertising costs only. Credits cannot be applied to costs accrued before the code was entered.
• You won’t receive a notification once your credit is used up and any additional advertising costs will be charged to your form of payment. If you don’t want to continue advertising, you can pause or delete your campaigns at any time.
• Your account must be successfully billed by AdWords and remain in good standing in order to qualify for the promotional credit.

• Full terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.google.co.nz/intl/en/adwords/coupons/terms.html

--- End quote ---

Renegade:
Some really good doge jokes here:

http://imgur.com/gallery/krnJ5

Here's one (more at the link):

IainB:
Some really good doge jokes here: ...
-Renegade (August 12, 2014, 03:17 AM)
--- End quote ---
Good ones!

app103:

Navigation