ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (669/1232) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Man, do I ever know the pain of the last panel in that comic.-Edvard (August 06, 2014, 01:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1 - I just had a poorly timed interruption cost me 2 hours of putting Humpty-Dumpty's ass back together last week.
-Stoic Joker (August 06, 2014, 11:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yup! Happens to me from time to time. Usually during a server configuration. 15 second interruption for something stupid. One hour plus getting the big picture back in your head. Then another 30 minutes getting fully back into the zone...-40hz (August 06, 2014, 05:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh it wasn't so much that the big picture went out of focus. It was more a case of applying it to the wrong target...

Target:
Oh it wasn't so much that the big picture went out of focus. It was more a case of applying it to the wrong target...-Stoic Joker (August 06, 2014, 05:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

lucky you're not a hit man (or unlucky if you are :o)

Arizona Hot:

This Coffee-Brewing Alarm Clock is a Dream Come True

app103:
(see attachment in previous post)
This Coffee-Brewing Alarm Clock is a Dream Come True
-Arizona Hot (August 08, 2014, 12:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

The original automatic coffee maker:

Or you could do like I do and brew it before you go to bed, directly into a thermal carafe. It keeps it hot for 6-8 hours, and I only sleep about 4. ;)

Fred Nerd:

I just ordered an arduino board with the idea to make an instant coffee alarm clock. I happen to like good instant coffee. These machines are too slick, it has to look all weird with duct tape and spoons on servo motors. Will post when I get it attempted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version