ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (659/1232) > >>

wraith808:
Okay, Now ^That's^ Funny!
-Stoic Joker (July 25, 2014, 12:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

It is... and describes my dog perfectly.

IainB:
...Just. Wow.
-Renegade (July 25, 2014, 08:31 AM)
--- End quote ---
Aw, come on @Renegade. That's not up to your usual high standard - I mean using a redundant cliché that usually seems reserved for use as an excuse for thinking or making some valid comment...going forward.    ;D
By the way, I thought you were doing pretty much OK otherwise, up until you wrote that.    :)
...and there were some pretty weird/amazing comments in that comment thread. I presumed a lot of them were probably tongue-in-cheek and not intended to be taken seriously.

Renegade:
...Just. Wow.
-Renegade (July 25, 2014, 08:31 AM)
--- End quote ---
Aw, come on @Renegade. That's not up to your usual high standard - I mean using a redundant cliché that usually seems reserved for use as an excuse for thinking or making some valid comment...going forward.    ;D
By the way, I thought you were doing pretty much OK otherwise, up until you wrote that.    :)
...and there were some pretty weird/amazing comments in that comment thread. I presumed a lot of them were probably tongue-in-cheek and not intended to be taken seriously.
-IainB (July 25, 2014, 07:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Everyone slacks off sometimes. :)

IainB:
...Everyone slacks off sometimes. :)
-Renegade (July 25, 2014, 07:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ahahaha. Very droll. How true.    :Thmbsup:

crabby3:
Really miss ole George ... .

Navigation

[0] Message Index