ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (632/1232) > >>

wraith808:
baking is a contact sport?

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/rainbow-cake-recipe-inspires-comment-apocalypse-1592575661/+AlbertBurneko
-Target (June 24, 2014, 07:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Posted already :)

Target:
Posted already-wraith808 (June 24, 2014, 08:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

my bad - I knew I'd seen it today but couldn't for the life of me find where (I was cross posting to another forum where it was particularly relevant)

app103:
Looks like something you'd find sold through an infomercial.

But wait...there's more! Order right now and you'll get not one, but two Magic Spaghetti Forks for the low price of $19.99!

Just imagine the beginning of it, where they show a series of idiots doing it "the old-fashioned way" and making a big mess, with spaghetti flying all over the place, hitting the walls. Because that's the infomercial's favorite tactic for convincing you that you have been doing things wrong, all your life.

Arizona Hot:
Not sure about the guys, but I am sure the women here can relate, although I have not done anything like this since the 80's, when most jeans did not contain any Lycra. The only thing missing from this video is the coat hanger, to pull up the zipper.  Grin
--- End quote ---

@App103, I think this Youtube video is better.

Arizona Hot:

If it's OK, I'll post some more cartoons from this site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version